Personalized License Plates

Bruce Bell

Registered
How many of you guys have Personalized License Plates? I've applied for my for next year, here it is. If you have a funny or interesting one, like the ones that you have to study for a few seconds to figure out. Show us your "Personalized License Plate"

slowpok.jpg

I have often thought about a vanity plate, but always talk myself out of it because if I do have one of those moments and fly by someone or do something I shouldn't (although the older I get the better I am about not doing anything stupid, however it can still happen) I want a tag as hard to remember as possible. Vanity plates are normally to east to remember, but I have thought about a few that I would do.

I've thought of doing one but IMO it's a waste of money, the only one who really cares is usually the person who got it plus I bend my tag up so who really is going to see it? ???

i love em and have some great ideas BUT, they are to high priced for me to justify no more than I ride and they are to easy to remember if you decide to act a lil goofy in front of who ever.

1ILUIH would be a good one just from a distance of trying to make it out... Is that a 1 or and I....etc.. but I'm all about not being able to be found

Mine has always been the same, KETCHMI. So simple but way too many people can't seem to figure it out. It's not a favorite with those who patrol the highways and has caused a full record check or two alongside the road. I suppose it doesn't help that it's usually on a Porsche...have literally had a couple of them walk up and say "caught you!".

I've thought of doing one but IMO it's a waste of money, the only one who really cares is usually the person who got it plus I bend my tag up so who really is going to see it? ???
and why exactly do u bend ur tag up?

I don't know, for me it's kind of an identity thing, other riders have commented on the plate at bike nites, coffee shops, etc., I'm not saying what the comments have been but they are positive. Yes, it's partially ego connected. Doyle

P1010416.JPG

P1010354.JPG

and why exactly do u bend ur tag up?

Cameras. Not sure how they all work or if they can read my tag (Stop light cameras or the traffic camera on the highways). Maybe I am paranoid but if I make a mistake timing a light or decide to open it up, I don't need the tag to be the reason I get caught. I had the plate up on my 08 Busa for 1 1/2 years, cops behind me and so on from time to time. Never was pulled over...

I know I am not the MODEL CITIZEN in this case but I'm not all that bad besides a few things like this.

You could say I am breaking the law but I'm willing to bet we all do in some way on the road with our bikes. I'm sure a few will chime in and say they never broke the speed limit lol. BS:laugh:

So you are one of those "bend it up guys"???
The only riders I know of that employ that mentality/technique are the ones who tempt fate and or have no endorsement.
Poser or squid I think we call them. Sorry if you take offense but I'm calling it as I read it...

PS; Living in the state of Fl., yes, you are breaking the law.

So you are one of those "bend it up guys"???
The only riders I know of that employ that mentality/technique are the ones who tempt fate and or have no endorsement.
Poser or squid I think we call them. Sorry if you take offense but I'm calling it as I read it...

PS; Living in the state of Fl., yes, you are breaking the law.

I guess I tempt fate...

Names don't bother me, to old now for it to be insulting!

I break the law many times I guess, doing 56 in a 55mph zone, forget a blinker here and there, don't have my seat belt on all the time, jaywalking instead of using the sidewalk, heck I even had to pee really bad so jumped out of the car and went behind a dumpster a week ago, tint too dark on my car, turn the music up loud at times and so on... Not really worried about a bent tag. Squid, Poser, dumb ass or whatever... truth is, I just don't care.

Cameras. Not sure how they all work or if they can read my tag (Stop light cameras or the traffic camera on the highways). Maybe I am paranoid but if I make a mistake timing a light or decide to open it up, I don't need the tag to be the reason I get caught. I had the plate up on my 08 Busa for 1 1/2 years, cops behind me and so on from time to time. Never was pulled over...

I know I am not the MODEL CITIZEN in this case but I'm not all that bad besides a few things like this.

You could say I am breaking the law but I'm willing to bet we all do in some way on the road with our bikes. I'm sure a few will chime in and say they never broke the speed limit lol. BS:laugh:
o ok. roger that. we dont have the cameras around here and more and more places are getting rid of them cause they are very expensive to maintain. most around here bend their plate up so popo cant see their plate when they drive like azzholes but most just dont have registered bikes or stolen plates. if u ride with ur plate up around here ur guarented to get stoped or chased.

speeding or some other MV offense is something we all do from time to time but a bend plate around here means ur not legit and trying to hide from the police. like anything, its all fun and games till u end up in the woods after a chase......:laugh:

Back