Performance Mods

Mason357

Registered
As everyone knows I'm having to repair my 2011 Hayabusa. So while I have it apart what are the bang for the buck performance mods but not nitrous or turbo yet. I'm already planning better headers upgrading to the Brimbo brakes with ss brake lines having Powerhouse flash my ECU. I would guess going with better headers I would have to block the pair valve. so do you guys have any other ideas? Also doing a few minimal cosmetic upgrades.

As everyone knows I'm having to repair my 2011 Hayabusa. So while I have it apart what are the bang for the buck performance mods but not nitrous or turbo yet. I'm already planning better headers upgrading to the Brimbo brakes with ss brake lines having Powerhouse flash my ECU. I would guess going with better headers I would have to block the pair valve. so do you guys have any other ideas? Also doing a few minimal cosmetic upgrades.
whats the budget? and are u willing to use used exhaust system if ure on a tight budget?

Not too worried about cost as I'm rebuilding 2 bikes my Ninja 250 and RM250 to fund the busa build.I would rather go with new parts but I would be willing to go used if the new part has an astronomical price.

Not too worried about cost as I'm rebuilding 2 bikes my Ninja 250 and RM250 to fund the busa build.I would rather go with new parts but I would be willing to go used if the new part has an astronomical price.
a good full exhaust system and a tune saves weight and buys about 7 to ten HP... but its a couple thousand bucks.....

Which headers and mid-pipes would be best? For mufflers I've already bought a pair of Akrapovics. Just decided since I'll have it apart replacing all the fairings the Two Brothers slipons I had on it were damaged too might as well do a few other mods while I'm at it. As far as going turbo I just think that would be a bit much for me an the power scale.

Anybody got some good headers I was kinda looking at Vance & Hines headers to match the Akrapovic slip ons.

if you want to keep the dual exhaust you already have you can buy a cat delete mid pipe to shave weight and add a lil power on a budget. i doubt you will see a difference in hp between aftermarket headers that will accept a slip on exhaust designed the factory header. all the do is remove the cats. the difference will be in build quality and material. good is subjective, so what is good for you? if you want a good header for hp it’s going to be a full shorty exhaust like a brocks. pair block off aren’t required but if you flash the ecu you can delete them then add the plates.

Based on the budget I'd spring for BST rims! I have them on mine and will not go back to stock! Get them from Brocks only! No other place no matter what someone else charges for them

Back