New busa owner, want real world feedback on these so called power mods :)

Really enjoying the bike, but when stopped and the clutch is in, when I put it in 1st gear from neutral there is a clunk/jerk, is that normal or needs to be looked at?

Both my VFR and Hayabusa do this to some degree. I think I posted that I double-clutch my bikes at a stop and someone replied that there is no need, but merely holding the clutch longer will do the same, reducing or eliminating the clunk effect. In any case try it.

I would like to do some maintenance, what do you guys recommend for engine oil, oil filter, cleaning and re-lubing the chain.

Thx fellas.

I would like to do some maintenance, what do you guys recommend for engine oil, oil filter, cleaning and re-lubing the chain.

Thx fellas.
You will get 100 replies and most will be different as everyone has a different swing on this..

I use Motul 10W40 synthetic (or Royal Purple whichever is on sale).
OEM filter
I use Kerosene to clean the chain then lube with Maxim Chain Wax....

I got my ECU back from Moore Mafia, and the install instructions say that you could get a check engine light come on after installing the tuned ecu. Are we able to clear check engine lights with the Gen 2 Hayabusa dash cluster, or does it need to be done through a hand held diagnostics tool?

Back