Real Carbon Fiber Items

InfiniteReality

Registered
I'd like to get some feedback and welcome to share suggestions as well. I have a good buddy that is really good with carbon fiber and would be willing to make us some parts, depending on how feasible it is. Even though he has the ability to make parts like fenders and such, he's not looking into doing big pieces like that. Even though handmade in the US, it's just not possible to compete with Chinese prices.

That being said, here's a couple ideas I'm thinking about. Feel free to suggest other options for things you'd be interested in.

- Some brake reservoir caps to cover up the typical writing on them. They would be adhere to the OEM ones, but completely removable if you ever decide to remove them. Could be possible to cut out the Hayabusa logo or Kanji to stick on the top of them, like as a double layer and add some depth to them. Something similar to this:
IMG_4438.jpg

- Possibly some graphics or a kanji overlay done in real CF with liquidome top, something similar to these Corvette flag inlays he made for my C5:
IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

Back