Payback ( The wife got me )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well Ive been married for 15 yrs, and for those 15 yrs me and the wife have had 5 different house's ( yep havent lived in a house for more than 3 yrs ) anyway, In each house the wife has wanted a Tornado Shelter and I have been able to skid by without having to get one.

Well she brought it up again, Once again I told her we didnt need one. This time she got me, We just happened to be in the garage and I was sitting between Misty and Bella ( My Bikes ) and as she raised her brow and looked at both the bikes I saw it coming ( Ohhhhhhhhh but we need these she said ) As I looked at the Bikes and thought to myself I just spent more money on my 240 kit than I will on the shelter I gave in. So I will now be a proud owner of a Tornado Shelter that I will probably never need, and if I do, God help me I will never here the end of it.

Just make sure it has enough room for the other 2 girls to get in also. If the wife get's in, the mistress and her best friend needs space also:laugh:

Well Ive been married for 15 yrs, and for those 15 yrs me and the wife have had 5 different house's ( yep havent lived in a house for more than 3 yrs ) anyway, In each house the wife has wanted a Tornado Shelter and I have been able to skid by without having to get one.

Well she brought it up again, Once again I told her we didnt need one. This time she got me, We just happened to be in the garage and I was sitting between Misty and Bella ( My Bikes ) and as she raised her brow and looked at both the bikes I saw it coming ( Ohhhhhhhhh but we need these she said ) As I looked at the Bikes and thought to myself I just spent more money on my 240 kit than I will on the shelter I gave in. So I will now be a proud owner of a Tornado Shelter that I will probably never need, and if I do, God help me I will never here the end of it.

Tell her OK we will get one but it has to big enough for the family an the Busa at least :laugh: the Honda can go an fend for itself :poke: :rofl:

i was going to say, make sure you have space to put misty and bella in there too.

You never know Michael.........you DO live in Oklahoma
tornado_warning.gif

tornado_warning.gif

Wouldn't just buying a house with a concrete basement and having an enclosed room w/ no windows make more sense? Tornados can do some pretty gnarly things to structures above ground. I've seen huge trees with 2x4's impaled through them. Of course that means a 6th home....you'd better hide this post from the wife before she gets any more ideas. :laugh:

Do you have any pics of the tornado shelter that your wife wants? I would like to see how it will protect you and the family if a tornado does strike.

Back