My wife freaked out.

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
She was brushing her teeth and a scorpion was in the sink and she completely freaked out. It was kinda funny but sad cause of how freaked out she was. It sucks even more because we haven't seen a scorpion in the house we have been in for a year but our neighbors house has them real bad so for her it's the end of the world.

I made her feel better by going and getting some indoor bug spray and spraying the house so she could go to sleep feeling better.

:laugh: she does realize bug spray isnt going to detour a scorpion right?

How does she feel about lizards??? There are some lizards that are great pets and love to eat scorpions and other insects along with small rodents.

But they need to have free reign of the house and if lizards freak her out you back to square 1.. I don't think the glue traps will work on scorpions.

:laugh: she does realize bug spray isnt going to detour a scorpion right?

Ssshhh dont tell her.

they do have a scorpion specific spray or u can get this other stuff thats like dirt with something in it that u put around ur home. Scorpions arent that bad just look freaky

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

And people say we are crazy for living where it snows...

You guys are nuts...... :poke:

That would make me jump back too. Get the ortho home defense spray. I use that and haven't gotten a scorpion since.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Get a black light and check around the house for em....they glow ya know.

I was stung by one once....didn't hurt as bad as a wasp.

I'd have blown a 2 foot hole in the sink with my shotgun...that would NOT go over well in my household...my wife saw a mouse and you'd thought nuclear war had broken out...

I'd have blown a 2 foot hole in the sink with my shotgun...that would NOT go over well in my household...my wife saw a mouse and you'd thought nuclear war had broken out...

Thats funny! I got call once from a friend who lived in Bisbee. He found a rattle snake behind his TV and blew it away with his shot gun and he wanted me to fix the wall before his wife got home. :rofl:

I was waiting for the part where you said you placed it there to see her reaction.....guess not.

:laugh:

scorpion_woman2.jpg

Yep pretty much everything in arizona wants to bite u, sting u, or if u go up north, eat you

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back