Palin was impressive

Oh my gosh, you found it. That has been it all along. We, the black people, of the US are pushing Obama to win, so we can take over and treat white people bad for a change!!

That has to be the silliest BS, I have ever read.

If Michelle Obama is so hung up on Black & White, why in the world would she have married Barack, who is half white, and was raised mostly his white grandparents??

??????

Contrary to what you may believe, there are actually some blacks that feel Obama isn't black enough.

Race will always be an underlying issue in this country. Let's not act as if it won't. There will always be people pushing "Black Power" or "White is Right". I am black, and we are still a minority, and unless we go out and make a ****load of babies, we won't catch up anytime soon. So quit worrying about some underground movement by blacks to take over the country. I'll vote for Obama, you go vote for Mccain !!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
This is most ignorant of your posts to date...

I never expected such a brainwashed post form you.

NOBODY trying to destroy US.

Last time I checked we invade their countries as we pleased, without legitimate reason. They just protecting their believes and the way of life.

As far as I`m concerned they should have that right.

But what do I know....

Oh Vic, I was doing pretty good with your posts until now. You should know better than that. Listen to that "terrorist in a suit and tie" that is running Iran, the entire Saudi Royal Family (ironically our alies) as well as all of the diatribe from Osama Bin Ladin and his ilk.

It may only be a small percentage of the extreemist/fundamentalist Muslims that want to destroy "the Great Satan" but that still amounts to over a Billion people.

You are sadly mistaken if you think you are correct saying that
"NOBODY is trying to destroy US".

No, it's the fact that he promised Detroit the world and all he did was figure out how to take advantage of the system for himself and his friends as long as he could.

Well, just born were you? Ever vote before?

ALL politicians promise everything to everyone...ALWAYS!

Nothing's new here, just another crooked politician that got caught. You're suggesting that the dems will follow the same course?

Ron, I am sorry that I was never in the military. However, I do have an idea of how the military and my government works. Again, the issue has never been about respecting those who serve and have previously served the country. If you truly want to respect them, then treat those guys better when they come back from Iraq & Afghanistan. They put their friggin lives on hold to go and fight in this politically driven BS war we have going on, they come back and don't even get first rate medical treatment, let alone the opportunity to work and obtain the wealth of our politicians. McCain is one of how many?

I think I am pretty open-minded. As far as taxes go, yes the Middle Class is overtaxed. Obama said he would cut taxes. Why not give him chance? I am not in that top 5%.

And while we are noticing things, have you noticed the Black participation in the Republican National Convention?? Wonder why? When was the last time the Republicans stepped out to truly gain the black vote? That would date back to the 1800's when the Republican Party was the party that sought to empower black men. So since that time, there has been a reversal in roles as far as parties go. However, if you are educated and can read between the lines, then you realize all politicians bleed the same blood. There is something about all politicians that set them apart from us. Policitians are driven by money & power, bottom line. End of the day they throw us all under the bus equally.

So my support of Obama is not cause he is black, it is not beacuse he is a rocket scientist, nor is he some messiah sent here to right so many wrongs. It is because in my opinion in this race he is the best of the two evils.

Last time I checked on my birth certificate, political affiliation was not a section.

Republicans aren't all bad, as long as I can keep my guns and carry one on me when I choose. I know you all say that Obama will take our guns away. He or anyone else would have to be one bad mother ..... to come and take mine from me. Most of us have enough guns anyway, at least for now.

This time next year, God willing, we will all still be members of the .org, some will be happy with the President and some won't.

OMG!! I never heard anything about him wanting to take our guns away!!! thats it he is DONE!! DEE OHH ENN EEEEEE DONE!!

Actually I have flopped back and forth between Obama. At first I thought, nope, too young and too inexperienced.. Then I did some reading on him, debated with a few people, listen to some co-workers that are pro Obama and I took a deeper look and thought "you know, maybe we could use a change like this, maybe someone outside of the scope of the political corruption in D.C. would be a great change"

Then after pondering it some more, hearing more of what he had to say I began to swing back to the republican side..

I think the two major factors about Obama that concern me is his inexperience (what I stated in the most recent thread I still hold to, I think any president that gets into office might get overwhelmed with "new" information. But the more seasoned people have a little more clue and are not as shocked).

the second I cant get past is his past affiliations, mainly with his pastor.

His old pastor seems very anti American. I guess my feelings about this are. If he knew this side of his pastor and didn’t have any problems with it. then this could be a bad thing for our country.

But I think most general people don’t know our pastors in and out. He could have been going to this church for 20 years or more and only knew the pastoral side, he might not have had a clue. Which in all honesty the more I think about it I would think that if he was up to no good and he did have a clue they would not allowed his pastor to cause the turmoil he did.

I know that I want change, as much as I was pro bush I have began questioning WHY gas prices have risen so sharply during his presidency. Why our economy is in such bad shape and while one person by themselves cannot cause all this, one person can align himself with enough people that do have the power to cause these problems.

So who knows. I will more than likely vote for McCain and just hope for the best. And if Obama wins, then I will offer him all the support due to a president and hope for the best also.

I wont personally make a decision as to if I am happy regardless of who wins. whether McCain wins or Obama wins I will have the same thought and same repsonse. "Ok, lets see how it goes" because the day the voting is done and the new president is elected is the day I let go of all the discussions and arguments that lead to that day.

Whomever wins will have my support and I will give them a chance unless they prove not worthy down the road :beerchug:

Oh, and lets not forget what happened to Kwame Kilpatric today.

Dayum, Dayum, Dayum

I knew someone was gonna bring that shid up.

Well, he fugged up, and now he will pay for it. I ain't saying to cut him any slack. He did the crime, now he will do the time. Don't drop the soap!!

He cheated on a his wife with a smoking hot chick who happened to work right under him (haha)!! Where they fugged up was lying about it, firing a few whistleblowers, and most of all talking freaky to each other on their city-issued blackberrys.

All I know is any woman worth losing your Mayoral job and going to jail over must have some dayum good .......... well you know what I mean!!

This is most ignorant of your posts to date...

I never expected such a brainwashed post form you.

NOBODY trying to destroy US.

Last time I checked we invade their countries as we pleased, without legitimate reason. They just protecting their believes and the way of life.

As far as I`m concerned they should have that right.

But what do I know....

If you are going to refer to me as an idiot, call me brain washed and call me ignorant could you at least use better grammar and better English, it really detracts from the seriousness of your attacks. It is difficult to take your attacks seriously with all the grammatical errors

Oh my gosh, you found it. That has been it all along. We, the black people, of the US are pushing Obama to win, so we can take over and treat white people bad for a change!!

That has to be the silliest BS, I have ever read.

If Michelle Obama is so hung up on Black & White, why in the world would she have married Barack, who is half white, and was raised mostly his white grandparents??

??????

Contrary to what you may believe, there are actually some blacks that feel Obama isn't black enough.

Race will always be an underlying issue in this country. Let's not act as if it won't. There will always be people pushing "Black Power" or "White is Right". I am black, and we are still a minority, and unless we go out and make a ****load of babies, we won't catch up anytime soon. So quit worrying about some underground movement by blacks to take over the country. I'll vote for Obama, you go vote for Mccain and STFU !!

:beerchug:

There is nothing in that story that was made up. Everything was fact and yes it appears that Barrack's wife may be racist. I was simply sharing something that I found interesting and who the hell do you think you are telling me to STFU?

Oh Vic, I was doing pretty good with your posts until now. You should know better than that. Listen to that "terrorist in a suit and tie" that is running Iran, the entire Saudi Royal Family (ironically our alies) as well as all of the diatribe from Osama Bin Ladin and his ilk.

It may only be a small percentage of the extreemist/fundamentalist Muslims that want to destroy "the Great Satan" but that still amounts to over a Billion people.

You are sadly mistaken if you think you are correct saying that
"NOBODY is trying to destroy US".

Dude, forget for a moment that you love your country to the point of not able to think straight.

We have our military bases in 140 foreign countries. We trying to control the world and we failed every single time.

Last time I checked nobody tried to invade US.

well... illegal immigrants.... ;)

Last edited:
If you are going to refer to me as an idiot, call me brain washed and call me ignorant could you at least use better grammar and better English, it really detracts from the seriousness of your attacks. It is difficult to take your attacks seriously with all the grammatical errors

I`ll try harder next time.

There is nothing in that story that was made up. Everything was fact and yes it appears that Barrack's wife may be racist. I was simply sharing something that I found interesting and who the hell do you think you are telling me to STFU?

You know what, I went I little far with that one. I can admit that I should have left off that last piece, but seriously this whole reverse racism mess is getting old.

You know what, I went I little far with that one. I can admit that I should have left off that last piece, but seriously this whole reverse racism mess is getting old.

I appreciate the concession. I wasn't trying to start a fight, only sharing my views like an American should be able to.

There is NO such thing as "reverse racism". That would = LOVE
There is only racism. And in any form it is BAD.

You agree with this, but you are unable to see that the world is filled with some hatefull people that would love to destroy the US?

Dude, forget for a moment that you love your country to the point of not able to think straight.

We have our military bases in 140 foreign countries. We trying to control the world and we failed every single time.

Last time I checked nobody tried to invade US.

well... illegal immigrants.... ;)

I'll take issue with that, I remember when there were two twin towers in New York and I will never forget the day they fell. What proof do you need...a nuclear bomb with an Iran stamp going off in Los Angeles?

Yeah...we want to take over the world :whistle:

Racism does exist all over this board.

I know you people hate my busa beacuse it is BLACK, and it is the fastest color!!

:moon::moon:

When will the hating end??

Back