Palin was impressive

Yes, Palin prefers the great white north to be populated with unwed teenagers with babies in tow.

At least it will keep ‘em out of trouble at home in their igloos on dark wintry nights.

Then, there are the reports that Palin was actually involved with an ultra-aggressive anti-American organization that sought Alaska’s secession from the United States.

Funny that.

This past week McCain’s handlers were noting that Palin was a prime choice for the VP ticket.

Why?

Because Alaska was a scant three miles from Russia - and hence - the 44-year old mother of five was keen on security issues.

If that’s the case - did she ever ponder what the threat would have been - had Alaska broken off from the United States and been set adrift?

When you view her record - what there is of it - it’s also evident that Palin has flip-flopped all over an environment that she now seeks to plunder with intrusive oil drilling in sensitive wild-life habitats.

Yeah, the cuddly Polar Bear is in her targets, next!

Her extremist views on abortion, prejudices against gays, and screwy ideas about teaching creationism in schools add to the lunacy.

Notwithstanding, it should be noted that contrary to what McCain alleges, insiders have confessed that Palin was a last-minute un-thought-out choice.

I half-expect the other hopefuls passed over are laughing behind his back.

“Serves you right, soldier boy.â€￾

Yeah, the election battle has been lost.

The Dems are a shoe-in now.

I like ya' Vic, but that post is ridiculously biased by your opinion based on rumor and "reports?"

Sarah Palin Gender Card | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
<embed FlashVars="videoId=184086" src='http://www.thedailyshow.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

just to put this to rest....obama is a great speaker, his speeches are written and rehearsed. that is great, but do not put down the palin speeche because it was written....when every speech is written by pro. writers.

palin, signed legisltation to extend partners right to gay couples....i don't know how that is "anti-gay", but i guess when you are anti- anything republican you can spin it.

the Hockey mom reference had nothing to do with cheney, it was a direct response to "soccer moms for palin" signs that were all over the place.

i end this with a little wisdom from biden "obama does not have the experience to be president"

question for all the Obama deciples.....at 3:00am, when the presidents phone rings...do you really want it picked up by a guy that voted "PRESENT" 130 times?

:popcorn:

popcorn.gif

So do any of you Neanderthals who are voting for Obama realize if he gets into office and if he is able to do what he says our country is going to get screwed.

Most democrats including Obama say we should pull out of Iraq immediately (kind of like most democrats dads should have) but anyway.

It seems however that most of the people who say we should just pull out now, have no clue what our responsibilities to Iraq are (legal responsibilities) and moral responsibilities.

If we were to pull out of Iraq before Iraq is able to take care of itself it will either be taken over by Muslims extremists bent on destroying the United States.

Or it will be invaded by Iran who is (say it with me) bent on destroying the United states.

Or any of the neighboring countries who is bent on (say it with me one more time but with feeling this time) destroying the United States.

And why do they want to destroy us? Because that is how that side of the world is, they don’t know peace, they don’t want peace, they thrive on being in a constant state of war and conflict. It gives them something to do. If they were not in a constant state of war all they would do is sit around packing sand up their anal cavities looking around and saying to themselves “dang this place sucks!! Sand everywhere”

So the bottom line knuckle heads is if we pull out before we are ready (like Clintons dad should have) we will find ourselves BACK in the fricken desert in about 10 to 20 years in a worse situation than we are in now against an enemy that has a stronger foot hold in the area.

But seriously, most of the democrats who want us out of Iraq are to blind and lack the knowledge to understand this. And they DON’T have an open mind to even listen.

And I would bet some of you will argue that we should just pull out now that it is a waste of time and money but you wont provide any information how to do it.

Taxes – from my understanding Obama’s plan to get government spending under control is to raise taxes on everyone. Not sure about you all but I am fricken taxed to death as it is.

Experience – yeah pretty much none. Let me give you all a clue and insight to something’s. And this is pretty much common knowledge and basic common sense. If he were to get elected the first thing that is going to happen is a bunch of very senior military and civilians are going to sit him down and say to him “Mr. President, you ran for president and made promises based on information you thought to be accurate. Now will need to show you documents and information as to why the information you thought was accurate isn’t and we will explain to you why you will never be able to keep those promises.

McCain has been around working with the government long enough and has a better idea of what realistically can be done and what cant be done. Obama has not been around long enough to understand this.

Bottom line is if you get McCain in office you pretty much will know what you are getting. If Obama gets in office he probably wont be able to keep most of his promises he will be clueless and then he will end up just being a figure head doing what congress tells him to do.

But I am sure one of you who has no fricken clue how this government works is going to jump in and say how wrong I am. Go for it. if you notice most of the people voting for Obama have little or no military or government background while most of the people for McCain have some kind of military or government back ground. And who do you think is going to know what is best for our government? Someone who works with the government every day? Or someone that knows nothing about how the government or the military works?

Get a clue people

Last edited:
I never thought that I would be agreeing with Thrasherfox??!! Pretty much everything he has posted in these political threads is dead on!!

See discussing politics on the org does do some good! It shows us we have other things in common and that the screen names ARE real people!

Had to pull an edit once I read this...I felt that it seemed like I was down on Thrasher, when it was meant to be a compliment. :)
When I have read some of his stuff in other posts, I never thought that I would be agreeing with a lot of his stuff. Then low and behold my mind opens up and I read some more, and agree with it all! Isn't that cool?

Last edited:
I never thought that I would be agreeing with Thrasherfox??!! Pretty much everything he has posted in these political threads is dead on!!

See discussing politics on the org does do some good! It shows us we have other things in common and that the screen names ARE real people!

Uhh you typically dont like me? :down:

Uhh you typically dont like me? :down:

I edited to include more thoughts, look up...hee hee hee

Then after the edit, I realized it wasn't you at all I was thinking of someone else! LoL!

I have said before that I can be ditsy, and now there is evidence!

Ron, I am sorry that I was never in the military. However, I do have an idea of how the military and my government works. Again, the issue has never been about respecting those who serve and have previously served the country. If you truly want to respect them, then treat those guys better when they come back from Iraq & Afghanistan. They put their friggin lives on hold to go and fight in this politically driven BS war we have going on, they come back and don't even get first rate medical treatment, let alone the opportunity to work and obtain the wealth of our politicians. McCain is one of how many?

I think I am pretty open-minded. As far as taxes go, yes the Middle Class is overtaxed. Obama said he would cut taxes. Why not give him chance? I am not in that top 5%.

And while we are noticing things, have you noticed the Black participation in the Republican National Convention?? Wonder why? When was the last time the Republicans stepped out to truly gain the black vote? That would date back to the 1800's when the Republican Party was the party that sought to empower black men. So since that time, there has been a reversal in roles as far as parties go. However, if you are educated and can read between the lines, then you realize all politicians bleed the same blood. There is something about all politicians that set them apart from us. Policitians are driven by money & power, bottom line. End of the day they throw us all under the bus equally.

So my support of Obama is not cause he is black, it is not beacuse he is a rocket scientist, nor is he some messiah sent here to right so many wrongs. It is because in my opinion in this race he is the best of the two evils.

Last time I checked on my birth certificate, political affiliation was not a section.

Republicans aren't all bad, as long as I can keep my guns and carry one on me when I choose. I know you all say that Obama will take our guns away. He or anyone else would have to be one bad mother ..... to come and take mine from me. Most of us have enough guns anyway, at least for now.

This time next year, God willing, we will all still be members of the .org, some will be happy with the President and some won't.

So do any of you Neanderthals who are voting for Obama realize if he gets into office and if he is able to do what he says our country is going to get screwed.

Most democrats including Obama say we should pull out of Iraq immediately (kind of like most democrats dads should have) but anyway.

It seems however that most of the people who say we should just pull out now, have no clue what our responsibilities to Iraq are (legal responsibilities) and moral responsibilities.

If we were to pull out of Iraq before Iraq is able to take care of itself it will either be taken over by Muslims extremists bent on destroying the United States.

Or it will be invaded by Iran who is (say it with me) bent on destroying the United states.

Or any of the neighboring countries who is bent on (say it with me one more time but with feeling this time) destroying the United States.

And why do they want to destroy us? Because that is how that side of the world is, they don’t know peace, they don’t want peace, they thrive on being in a constant state of war and conflict. It gives them something to do. If they were not in a constant state of war all they would do is sit around packing sand up their anal cavities looking around and saying to themselves “dang this place sucks!! Sand everywhereâ€

So the bottom line knuckle heads is if we pull out before we are ready (like Clintons dad should have) we will find ourselves BACK in the fricken desert in about 10 to 20 years in a worse situation than we are in now against an enemy that has a stronger foot hold in the area.

But seriously, most of the democrats who want us out of Iraq are to blind and lack the knowledge to understand this. And they DON’T have an open mind to even listen.

And I would bet some of you will argue that we should just pull out now that it is a waste of time and money but you wont provide any information how to do it.

Taxes – from my understanding Obama’s plan to get government spending under control is to raise taxes on everyone. Not sure about you all but I am fricken taxed to death as it is.

Experience – yeah pretty much none. Let me give you all a clue and insight to something’s. And this is pretty much common knowledge and basic common sense. If he were to get elected the first thing that is going to happen is a bunch of very senior military and civilians are going to sit him down and say to him “Mr. President, you ran for president and made promises based on information you thought to be accurate. Now will need to show you documents and information as to why the information you thought was accurate isn’t and we will explain to you why you will never be able to keep those promises.

McCain has been around working with the government long enough and has a better idea of what realistically can be done and what cant be done. Obama has not been around long enough to understand this.

Bottom line is if you get McCain in office you pretty much will know what you are getting. If Obama gets in office he probably wont be able to keep most of his promises he will be clueless and then he will end up just being a figure head doing what congress tells him to do.

But I am sure one of you who has no fricken clue how this government works is going to jump in and say how wrong I am. Go for it. if you notice most of the people voting for Obama have little or no military or government background while most of the people for McCain have some kind of military or government back ground. And who do you think is going to know what is best for our government? Someone who works with the government every day? Or someone that knows nothing about how the government or the military works?

Get a clue people

This is most ignorant of your posts to date...

I never expected such a brainwashed post form you.

NOBODY trying to destroy US.

Last time I checked we invade their countries as we pleased, without legitimate reason. They just protecting their believes and the way of life.

As far as I`m concerned they should have that right.

But what do I know....

Attachments

• idiot.bmp
    499.3 KB · Views: 130
According to Snopes.Com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution

Of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying

It could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a

Political website they decided they would lift the restriction.

Http://WWW.snopes.Com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton , Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama

Stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'.

Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The

1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was

Written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.

Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often

Seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported

By a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle

As one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that

Impression.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and

'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.

Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.

'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as

A result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation

Of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an

Integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'

Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to

Her 'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure

That will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full

Participant.'

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.

Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but

She elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:

'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black

Community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize

All of my present and future resources to benefit the black

Community first and foremost.'

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first

Lady that will elevate black over white in America ?

The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action

Policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.

'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically

Designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of

Their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.

Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students

At Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than

Celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common

American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that

These findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of

Identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational

Path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a

Certain level of identification with the black community. However, these

Findings do not support this possibility.'

Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire?

Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.

Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see

Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted

With one another.

The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and

World view seen through a race-based prism. This is a very

Divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold

Damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama

Administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all

Americans pause for deep concern.

Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to

Grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously

Racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.

Last edited:
Oh, and lets not forget what happened to Kwame Kilpatric today.

You are absolutely correct, sir. If you want to find the root of a problem just follow the money. Rep or Dem, there is a big problem with the money that these politicians are spending.
I just don't feel that Barrack (who by the way, is NOT Black. He is only 1/4 black. His father is the son of an African woman and an Arab man.) has the experience to run this show. He has shown a history of poor judgement (voting history, shady associations, biggotry).
And if it were just to come down to money and being fiscally responsible, whoever the president is, when he retires he will collect in excess of $190K per year until he turns 80. If we elect McCain the tax payers will save almost $5 million in pension. :laugh:

OK, let's not forget...why a crooked politician has ANYTHING to do with this election...or is it because he's black???

No, it's the fact that he promised Detroit the world and all he did was figure out how to take advantage of the system for himself and his friends as long as he could.

Back