McCain's VP pick announced.....

interesting. is she cute:laugh:
she was a runner up for Ms Alaska as I recall... she is a real flag waving reformist type politico... my guess? she is the least attackable candidate and she has some youth and vitality... I think this is so they can get her primed for the Presidency at a later date myself... only makes sense that a woman that was VP stands a much better chance at acceptance as a President..

Not a bad choice..IMHO. I sure didn't see THAT one comming. Still...she seems just as qualified as Obama, but with a far better track record. OBama already convinced me to vote for Mccain, this just sort of seals the deal. Hopefully she will focus on our issues at home, and let Mccain handle foreign policy.:laugh:

Her and husband, Todd, actually have 5 children. The youngest does have Downs.

I don't know anything about her yet. But this will be very interesting.

It will interesting to see how everything pans out in this election , Either way I really hope they do right by the USA !!! :whistle:

I agree, no way Obama will beat McCain now with a woman VP. This is sure to pull a large majority of the Hillary voters over to the right side.

oh hell no. You don't understand the Clintons. Hillary wants to make history; and there's no way she's gonna let this gal that close to the top office.

Hillary wants to be first. She will not be denied. People may die.

Palin is an odd choice for veep.

Palin is somewhat the hotness:

1903451448_635a36aed2_o.jpg

good choice good choice... going to be an intresting election, ground breaking
just when u think it cant get more intresting one will trump the other. i like it

Sorry ladies but Condi is just old Bush lap gal. You see what he did with the Georgia/Russia deal. He sent her over at the drop of a hat. Russia showed no respect for Bush or Condi or any body else. The problem with the US is it feels it can just run over who ever they wish. Spent all this time in Iraq and still have not accomplished squat. Just a waste of resources and peoples lives. I see they did'nt run over to Russia and shock and awe. McCain is no cream puff and nor is his running mate. I just saw a poor attempt to get old Hillarys supporters. She said herself he passed up great talent for her and did not understand why. News flash the whole world is seeing this too and laughing.

I was told that she is a lifetime member of the NRA. I can't confirm this but if its true then all I got to say is...

Niccccceeeeee.:cheerleader:

I am Voting for MCCAIN but his decision does make me Wonder ???
He Had a SURE THING.................... A NO BRAINER.............Now I Don't :dunno:

I think He actually gave OBLAMA a Chance :wtf:

CANADA Here I Come !!!!!:welcome:

What amazes me is the supporters for Ronald McDonald is willing to go through 4 more years of Bush sh!t. I still remember the day Bush won the first election back in 2000 an Asian co-worker laughed at me and another co-worker because Bush won and we did not support him. A month later all our azzes were at the unemployment office. The next job I got I had another Bush supporter laughing about up comming lay offs. He felt that he had that something extra what ever that was to out last me. He got his walking papers 7 months before me. Ha Ha!

Not good:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, whom Sen. John McCain named Friday as his running mate, is under two ethics investigations springing from accusations that she abused her office to pursue a personal grudge.

LINKY

Back