Grandma VP !!

Obama... anyone who trusts that guy for a second is a sucker for people who are decent speakers/liars... On a lighter note, remember the movie varsity blues??? re-watch it or just find a picture of the teacher that ends up being a stripper that the team sees when they go to the strip club. Very very similar looking to the VP Palin. And thats not a bad thing. They are both gentle on the eyes.

I dont want to say that any flame was inteneded bro. A healthy debate is always worth while and although we may not agree, perhaps we can both learn something from the discussion if nothing more than to find out what our perceptions are. Bottom line, I dont like Obama, you dont like McCain, you say you need bars ends? I have set for you for free, there in the mail today. Thats how we roll. :thumbsup:

Already

:beerchug:

It is called DEMOGRAPHICS of the board. And contrary to what you all believe, I don't post to stir up shid. IT is funny to me how we ALL have at least one thing in common ......... that is we all ride or rode, or at least like Hayabusas.

Beyond that, there may be a few things we all see eye to eye on, but not everything.

The poll taken on here showed there are more McCain supporters on the board than Obama supporters. So I know in advance what the majority of replies will be. This shid is lopsided. There is no fix for that.

Or I guess you all would prefer that 100% of board members supported MCain & Republican interests??

Sorry, but I represent the minority. And that doesn't bother me. I post what I want to. Y'all can flame away if it makes you feel better.
well actually I felt like your post WAS intended to put a spoon to the pot.. by your own admission, the group was quiet... so why throw gas on the fire? you wanted flames of some kind obviously... Just seems to be a confrontational form of posting you have rather than editorial or informative..

who needed bar ends? :)

Sorry guys, I am a registered Democat and have been for years. Belonged to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers for 16 years, I cant vote for Obama. The man scares me. Thats all I have to say about that. Carry on.

Yes, when yoou read his "Blue Print for Change" it is very scary indeed.

It is all a conspiracy. The Grand child was fathered by Obama as a setup. He had a dream in the Dead Zone and thought this would be the best way to head it off Palins run for the VP.

Back