Grandma VP !!

It's the "ring of purity"

they were popular several years ago with the Oval Office crowd.
Very similar to the ring around a cigar :whistle: :omg:

so does that make the republican VP a:

V-PILF??

Get it ...get it?? :rofl::rofl::whistle:

Umm yes , yes it does!

so does that make the republican VP a:

V-PILF??

Get it ...get it?? :rofl::rofl::whistle:

vpilf.jpg

HAHAHA So far I've only seen two Obama supporters around here and they only post to stir up the sh*t. Why is that?????

Mc Cain's choice was pretty smart. I didn't think he could beat Obama before, now I think he can pull it off. The better ticket would be Palin/Mc Cain. John would be a great VP.

I know who I am voting for!!! :laugh:

But I hope she never gets a divorce :whistle: 'cause you know there are some nekid pics of her somewhere in her husbands nightstand :laugh::rofl::thumbsup::cheerleader:

vpilf.jpg

You will melt when you see a grandchild the first time.My 2nd grandbaby will be here in January and it's a girl. :)

Yes Sir I know I will and the wife says so will our bank account. Especially if it is a girl!!

HAHAHA So far I've only seen two Obama supporters around here and they only post to stir up the sh*t. Why is that?????

Mc Cain's choice was pretty smart. I didn't think he could beat Obama before, now I think he can pull it off. The better ticket would be Palin/Mc Cain. John would be a great VP.

It is called DEMOGRAPHICS of the board. And contrary to what you all believe, I don't post to stir up shid. IT is funny to me how we ALL have at least one thing in common ......... that is we all ride or rode, or at least like Hayabusas.

Beyond that, there may be a few things we all see eye to eye on, but not everything.

The poll taken on here showed there are more McCain supporters on the board than Obama supporters. So I know in advance what the majority of replies will be. This shid is lopsided. There is no fix for that.

Or I guess you all would prefer that 100% of board members supported MCain & Republican interests??

Sorry, but I represent the minority. And that doesn't bother me. I post what I want to. Y'all can flame away if it makes you feel better.

It is called DEMOGRAPHICS of the board. And contrary to what you all believe, I don't post to stir up shid. IT is funny to me how we ALL have at least one thing in common ......... that is we all ride or rode, or at least like Hayabusas.

Beyond that, there may be a few things we all see eye to eye on, but not everything.

The poll taken on here showed there are more McCain supporters on the board than Obama supporters. So I know in advance what the majority of replies will be. This shid is lopsided. There is no fix for that.

Or I guess you all would prefer that 100% of board members supported MCain & Republican interests??

Sorry, but I represent the minority. And that doesn't bother me. I post what I want to. Y'all can flame away if it makes you feel better.

I dont want to say that any flame was inteneded bro. A healthy debate is always worth while and although we may not agree, perhaps we can both learn something from the discussion if nothing more than to find out what our perceptions are. Bottom line, I dont like Obama, you dont like McCain, you say you need bars ends? I have set for you for free, there in the mail today. Thats how we roll. :thumbsup:

It's all good bro.:thumbsup: That's what this country and this org. is all about.:beerchug:

Back