McCain's VP pick announced.....

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I just heard the breaking news that McCain has announced his VP pick, and it is a WOMAN!

Sarah Palin, Gov of Alaska

I was very suprised by this, thinking it would be Romney or one of the others on the "short list".

I think it will be very interesting to see how the American People react to this. I hate to sound anti-femme here, but I am not sure that the voters are ready for a woman VP. Although it might bring a new air to the position.

This election will stir things up to say the least. What does everyone think of this?

Jeff your nuts she is cute she might not be hot but come on give her a look

palin-2922.jpg

I think it's a smart pick politically (since we all know that's all this is, a political move) to 1) possibly lure women voters that are still ticked Hillary's not on any ticket, and 2) to counter-balance the hype Obama's got as America's first African American nominee...we've had one female VP nominee (Geraldine Ferraro) years ago, but I think with this year's race and all that's on the table, McCain wanted to get a bit of his own history making news...

Personally, I can't wait 'til Condi is up there :) That is one women I truly do respect, if I were picking female candidates...

No matter which side of the fence you're on, it should continue to be an historical political season/election...

I am with you on Condi! She kicks butt! I wish we could vote for her this year!

I'm thinking :please: she really wants to run for top spot, so perhaps we'll see her next elections! She is just awesome...imagine her and Hillary, toe to toe :rofl: 'nuff said :laugh:

...and how nice it is to see the measure of this woman is how she looks in work clothes vs. her sweats :laugh: Good grief :moon:

Back