+P+ 9mm pistol ammo

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
so i compared a 115 gr fmj, a 147 gr hydrashok, and a 127 gr +P+ ranger sxt today. my gosh boys, the ranger did so much damage it was unreal. home defense or self defense ammo, if you can score a box or three, are totally worth the time it takes to find them.

Ranger is a great bullet....developed from Dr. Fackler's research. It used to be called Black Talon which was not PC. The bullet and load are the same, different color and name only.

As for the 9mm, well I'll be nice. ;)

I love it but +P+ is not recommended in many firearms. It will also beat you and your gun up more than is necessary.

Which guns can't fire a +P? I shoot Glocks and Smiths and I don't think they have any issues with the rounds...

I love it but +P+ is not recommended in many firearms. It will also beat you and your gun up more than is necessary.

Glocks can fire +p rounds... A friend of mine is va beach police and they use +p+ in there 9mm glock 17's. I have a few state trooper rounds of golden sabre in both my glocks 21/30. They do require more attention when firing more powerful rounds...

It depends on what the saami specs are on each individual gun as to whether or not it will handle +p+ ammo or not. Most will handle +p but +p+ is most often reserved for sub machine guns that can handle the higher pressures generated.

Back