Opinion needed

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
okay stock map 1&2 are what came loaded with the bazazz unit, i have the bazazz unit with the Z-AFM kit and the map selection switch. the Z-Fi Map 1&2 is what i got from the Z-AFM

stock map 1 (Large).jpg

stock map 2 (Large).jpg

Z-Fi Map 1 (Large).jpg

Z-Fi Map 2 (Large).jpg

Ok the changes seem extreme unless the base map was that bad..have you hit stop, then clear?

Yesterday was the first chance i got to really open her up since i purchased the unit

If you click track operating point it will show you where the fuel cell is actually located. Helps with tuning down low. :beerchug:

Have you uploaded any of the suggested numbers and what is your target AFR?

WHEN I DID THE Z-MAP , THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE BIKE ARE XTRE AND 18/45 GEARING I DON'T KNOW IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT:dunno:

Well let me know where you are trying to get and I can help. Which exhaust?

Do the holes (blanks) in the map show as green boxes with the ZAFM suggested values?

Just 2 brothers slipons.. Believe me i am willing to take that 3hr ride from nj, to get some knowledge

Yes, this is what i did , i cleared everthing thursday night and started the mapper, friday morning after work i was out burning the highways up,saved the map and took her out today

i cleared everything WEDNESDAY night and started the mapper, THURSDAY morning after work i was out burning the highways up,saved the map and took her out today

Yes, this is what i did , i cleared everthing thursday night and started the mapper, friday morning after work i was out burning the highways up,saved the map and took her out today
If you are road or track tuning use gear one and two only, lots of load and you need load for proper tuning. Hit every thottle postion and rpm with each gear (1-2) at least three times after the bike is warmed up for 10 minutes. Save the changes, then switch into a third gear and see if the ZFAM wants to go up or down with corrections, then go the the gear position selector and use the average number for that gear, repeat for the remain gears. :beerchug:

Last edited:
IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT I WILL DEFINITELY BE LOOKING AT THE Yoshimura dual header

THANKS ALOT GREG FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT, I WOULD STILL LIKE TO COME TO THE SHOP:cheerleader:

On the Bazazz where there are changes look at your target AFR 13.0: lets say your unit shows an AFR change of +25% at 20 percent throttle and 4000 rpms. That means your AFR is around a -12 from your target of 13.0. Follow me.

Back