x-tre and bazazz unit

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
well for my bike i have installed the the x-tre and the velocity short stacks did not like the short stacks, reinstalled the stock stacks and the bazazz unit with the afm kit and wow what a difference. the stock map for the slipons was amazing in itself, and the afm kit is unreal. the best upgrade for my k8 so far, 2nd is the ss brake lines, also i have a Magellan 2100 gps and it displays the time and speed, and the speed was exact speed of what my speedo was displaying :dunno:

Last edited:
the short stacks on my bike took lessened the torque ( i power shift) and i had a hard time doing this with the short stacks (i also have the longer clutch springs) 10000 miles on my bike

so what do you guy's think about the Magellan 2100 gps and it displays the time and speed, and the speed was exact speed of what my speedo was displaying

very interesting .... I need to try one of the many devices out there to correct my speedometer.... especially since I went 2 teeth up in the rear. Can anyone chime in?

very interesting .... I need to try one of the many devices out there to correct my speedometer.... especially since I went 2 teeth up in the rear. Can anyone chime in?

Phil, that's easy. Just get a Speedohealer. These things are so simple. Plug in, program, and done.

I'll send one out for you tomorrow if you want one. Buy now is here.

The PashnitBusa.com store got a lot of goodies. :cheerleader:

I will be ordering it in a couple of days. Still trying to explain the things I just ordered from you and others to the ol' lady. Somehow she just doesn't understand. :whistle:

I have been looking at the Bazzaz unit. I think that will be my next purchase.
The PC with brock maps rock but I think the Bazzaz unit is the way to go.

So let me get this right, with the fuel unit and the AFM the bike will self tune for optimal performance? So there is no need for a power commander or dyno runs for tuning? What about if you change your filter later or change the exhaust will the unit figure that in the next time you ride? If so I got to have one of these.

yes the unit will figure it out,basically if you change your filter later or change the exhaust, you take the bike out for a 5mn ride, plug into a pc, and run the program. then you will see the values of the bike.. and then the recommended values. hit apply ..viola done. this thing is sweet period.:bowdown:

So with the AFM does the sensor just replace the stock O2 sensor, or do you need to put another bung in the exhaust as well?? Also with the AFM do you have to have the other fuel unit to tune? I can possibly get the wife to allow one, but I'm pretty sure both will not be supported by the current budget.

When you look at the price keep in mind that there is no need to dyno tune. This unit can save you money if you are constantly upgrading. For some people that can save thousands over the life of a bike.

Back