x tre troubles

rocktober

Registered
could there be problem with my x tre, while riding at diff. speeds and in any gear, the gear indicater will show a line, and when this happens the heat gauge will go to the top, like its running hot, but its not , after shifting to diff. gears, for a while, it goes bake to normal.......any input on this....thanks

if the temp gauge and gear indicator on dash quit working the data stream to the gauges is getting messed up. pull the x-tre off of there.

healtech electronics makes them and they are in hungary. their importer into the usa is calsporbike.com

Once again, why are people using TRE's on a Gen-II... :banghead:

I for 1 do not have the know how to tune my bike nor do I have a tuner within 1500 miles of me. Even then I'd have to fly my bike over the South China Sea to Singapore to get to the tuner. That is why I got the X-Tre.

I for 1 do not have the know how to tune my bike nor do I have a tuner within 1500 miles of me. Even then I'd have to fly my bike over the South China Sea to Singapore to get to the tuner. That is why I got the X-Tre.

Based on your reply, you don't understand what a TRE even does. What do you think it is doing for you...?

How has that solved your tune/tuning/tuner problem? ???

The throttle seems smoother
My main objective was to pass the 299 km/h limit on the Busas here
Not taken it there yet cos not had a reason to
Waiting for that sucker 911 Turbo or 599 penis extension fool to come along...
Got a GTR, M5, M6 & SL65 under my belt...

I may have smoked them without the X-Tre but it has in some way increased the odds in my favor

Plus I don't understand what you're really after asking questions like these?

i had the xtre on a zx10 do the same thing you are describing they said somthing happened to the electronics inside the box and replaced it for me and i had no more problems but i did have the same issues

contact healtech they back there stuff ( at leist they did for me )

The throttle seems smoother
My main objective was to pass the 299 km/h limit on the Busas here
Not taken it there yet cos not had a reason to
Waiting for that sucker 911 Turbo or 599 penis extension fool to come along...
Got a GTR, M5, M6 & SL65 under my belt...

I may have smoked them without the X-Tre but it has in some way increased the odds in my favor

Plus I don't understand what you're really after asking questions like these?

The reason I asked is because the TRE isn't doing anything to help you or your tune. It's only removing the top speed restriction in 6th...

Back