Oooh My GOD!

Wait a minute here! Let me see if I've got this straight.
We have a cop, police officer, LEO, an enforcer of the Law... Excited about LOUD pipes??! :eek:

Who would have believed it??? :D

This what makes America so great! I'd never do what BT did, I prefer a totally silent Busa. But we are each free to do as we see best. And free to be happy for anothers way.

Congrats BT

:bowdown:
pirate.gif

Wait a minute here! Let me see if I've got this straight.
We have a cop, police officer, LEO, an enforcer of the Law... Excited about LOUD pipes??!   :eek:

Who would have believed it???    :D

This what makes America so great! I'd never do what BT did, I prefer a totally silent Busa. But we are each free to do as we see best. And free to be happy for anothers way.

Congrats BT

:bowdown:    
pirate.gif
Thanks, and yes you've got it straight. Nothing like a schweet sounding bike with a nice aftermarket pipe. I love to hear 'em winding through the gears. :D

Man glad your pleased with it...It means alot more when you do the work yourself...I'm not mechanically inclined but I did all the mods to my bike myself just as you did...And I tell you my reaction was the same...I love my Muzzy above all else...I'm running 16/42 for street and track might want to give that a thought when you swap out no need for a new chain with that setup...Great acceleration and wheelie ability... :devil:

Man glad your pleased with it...It means alot more when you do the work yourself...I'm not mechanically inclined but I did all the mods to my bike myself just as you did...And I tell you my reaction was the same...I love my Muzzy above all else...I'm running 16/42 for street and track might want to give that a thought when you swap out no need for a new chain with that setup...Great acceleration and wheelie ability... :devil:

Man glad your pleased with it...It means alot more when you do the work yourself...I'm not mechanically inclined but I did all the mods to my bike myself just as you did...And I tell you my reaction was the same...I love my Muzzy above all else...I'm running 16/42 for street and track might want to give that a thought when you swap out no need for a new chain with that setup...Great acceleration and wheelie ability...  :devil:
Yeah, there's a certain satisfaction that comes along with doing your own wrenching. I love it! :D Gearing will likely be my next performance mod. Can't decide whether I should just drop a tooth up front to begin with, or whether I should just go ahead and go 16/42. I figure I'll end up at 16/42 anyway, so it's tempting.

I'm tempted to do a top end run before I change gearing though. I'm not into top end all the time, but I'd sort of like to peg the speedo at least once. I'm afraid that if I don't do it now, I'll never do it. I enjoy twisties but I'm afraid that once I get to the strip for the first time I'm going to want to set up the suspension for drag racing.

My gut feeling is that I should forget about that top end run and just forge ahead with my mods. I don't have the riding gear I'd like to have for that kind of run and I'm just having a hard time convincing myself to risk 180 + in jeans and a t-shirt, even just once!

When I decided to buy the busa I promised myself that I wouldn't get in over my head with it. I think a top end run right now would be doing just that. I've been to, ummmmm, well, I've been FAST ( ;) ) but not past where I was confident.

As for wheelies, I'm trying NOT to get ADDICTED to those things. So far, my only wheelies have been power wheelies, where the front tire rises just a few inches and floats for a ways before gently easing back down. I haven't purposefully pulled 'er up just to do a wheelie. I know if I ever do, I'll be hooked and will want to do it all the time. I'd rather you be the one wheel king! :D

What I want to do and CAN'T WAIT to do is run a 9 second 1/4 mile pass! That's what is gonna be schaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

BT,

Thanks to your posting when I was shopping this weekend for a digital camera I found one with movie and sound capability's. I can take a 10min movie and all sorts of sound!!! So If I do decide to do anything that would change my sound I can post it for all of us sound and pic junkies!

Marcus

BT,

Thanks to your posting when I was shopping this weekend for a digital camera I found one with movie and sound capability's. I can take a 10min movie and all sorts of sound!!! So If I do decide to do anything that would change my sound I can post it for all of us sound and pic junkies!

Marcus
I've got one that does video but no sound. I don't know how I'm going to get a sound file for ya'll, but I will, somehow! ;)

you had that laptop to input the map....just get a cheap $5 mic to plug into it and use windows sound recorder to record the file!!!

hurry...were all waiting:;):

The House of Speed has test-n-tunes on 11/7, 14, and 21.
$15 if you ride (a very long ride, btw) or $25 if you trailer.
Lemme know when you're going.
s

Unfortunately qwck, it'll prolly be next season for me. I still have to get leather for racing. Does The House of Speed require pants, or just a jacket? :super: Do they require a kill switch? :super: I guess I need to call and get the rules before I go up there to run the bike to make sure I have what I need.

Back