Oooh My GOD!

"I'm having a blast modding this bike! Much more fun than any car I've ever played with!!! "

I feel ya on that one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Way more fun ;)

"no special tuning like the Turbo busas need. "

Like Mr .Runco says on one of his infomercial just set it and forget about it
:laugh:

Wassap, Planet 'R', you buying a new rig or what?

uploaded_Rhythm.jpg

Wanna see some shine coming from ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
N tyme my friend >>n tyme. No half stepn when I do, I'll be sure to ya a External Links Missingfull

Yeah I like to give er a lick. What the hell is go'n ova on the other thread (sheeze)?

"I'm having a blast modding this bike! Much more fun than any car I've ever played with!!!"

BT, that's how I feel and all I've done is figure out my plan for the mods. Even the small mods are fun with this bike!

"I'm having a blast modding this bike! Much more fun than any car I've ever played with!!!"  

BT, that's how I feel and all I've done is figure out my plan for the mods.  Even the small mods are fun with this bike!
Yeah, I even enjoyed removing the stickers and reflectors. If you can enjoy those tasks, then you know you love your ride! ;)

the first time you hear it, it's like.... whoa.

I heard mine startup after pipe install... on the phone!
needless to say, I drove immediately to pick it up.

the first time you hear it, it's like.... whoa.

I heard mine startup after pipe install... on the phone!
needless to say, I drove immediately to pick it up.
Yeah, the first time hearing my new pipe was more exciting than the day I brought her home for the first time. It was like my baby was speakin' her first real words!!!  ;)

We all know that the busa has a certain character and a mystique that not many other rides of any kind have. For me, the Brock Hindle took it to a whole new level. Before and after is kinda like Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde, only busaHyde still has a certain amount of refinement.  :D

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067816854 -->

hope to see some performance numbers!

honestly, had I been able to fork over the extra $$, my main choice for pipe was the gen3.
good for you, but I'll still whoop ya at the straight track!!!!!! :devil:

Very Nice Bullet Looks Good and I can imagine she sounds real good... Nice work..

Back