Solved the running like crap issue

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just brought her home last nite and she was running like shidd. This morning I plugged in my laptop and d/l the map from the bike. They had installed the map for the full Muzzys exhaust and K & N. The bike only has bolt-ons so it was running pig rich. Loaded the Hindle bolt-on and K&N map and it immediately smoothed out and throttle response was more snappy, no lag. It is raining and will be most of the day so I am not going to take her for a test spin post new map.

Don

Just brought her home last nite and she was running like shidd. This morning I plugged in my laptop and d/l the map from the bike. They had installed the map for the full Muzzys exhaust and K & N. The bike only has bolt-ons so it was running pig rich. Loaded the Hindle bolt-on and K&N map and it immediately smoothed out and throttle response was more snappy, no lag. It is raining and will be most of the day so I am not going to take her for a test spin post new map.

Don
Rain here too, also on the cool side. Glad you have it fixed.
Did you have your Busa on ebay a while back? I talked to a guy from your neck of woods that have a 04 for sell?

Not mine. I sold mine back to my dealer. There was a 04LE for sale in southern Missouri at the beginning of the year.

Don

Back