All The Pretty Horses

'Train, it looks like you have the ZG windscreen on now or is that just the way the sun is hitting it?

These pics kinda reminded me Bullet, I still owe you a template.  Oh and As for the Left hand Passenger peg?  I am think a nice clean dremel ground curve should hook it up quite nicely, or utilize it for a rear facing video camera mount or something interesting...

Oh I know, You can use it to mount one of them big old fiberglass bicycles flags on your Busa.  I figure with all the mods it's going to start feeling like a new bike, so a Little flag might be the way to go...

Oh and as for the Color scheme...You need to talk to your Department about using your Busa as a PR tool.  Then you could get paid to ride all over and lecture about Road safety and meet McGruff and stuff.  Heck Maybe have the Department pay for your expenses as well.  Then do up a wicked cool LEO Paint job on that bad boy...  Red and Blue LED flashers in the nose and Tail, Big Gold or Silver Badge on the sides.  Could actually be pretty freaking Intimidating...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067635799 -->

These pics kinda reminded me Bullet, I still owe you a template.  Oh and As for the Left hand Passenger peg?  I am think a nice clean dremel ground curve should hook it up quite nicely, or utilize it for a rear facing video camera mount or something interesting...

Oh I know, You can use it to mount one of them big old fiberglass bicycles flags on your Busa.  I figure with all the mods it's going to start feeling like a new bike, so a Little flag might be the way to go...

Oh and as for the Color scheme...You need to talk to your Department about using your Busa as a PR tool.  Then you could get paid to ride all over and lecture about Road safety and meet McGruff and stuff.  Heck Maybe have the Department pay for your expenses as well.  Then do up a wicked cool LEO Paint job on that bad boy...  Red and Blue LED flashers in the nose and Tail, Big Gold or Silver Badge on the sides.  Could actually be pretty freaking Intimidating...
Yeah, I had forgot about the template, too. I'm not in a big hurry to cut the fender. It'll happen eventually. ;) I had thought about cutting the can hanger mount off of the left peg and shaping it up. May be the way I go with it. I think I'll pass on the flag though. :D

Maybe I should join the DARE unit. They get to pick out their patrol vehicles. Pretty much whatever they want within reason. We have a flamed PT Cruiser, a black Stang and a *ahem* Chevy Astro Van. Hey, I guess that's what she wanted... A new busa would cost less than any of those so how could they turn me down? :super:
idea3.gif

BT,Don't know if you checked the 1st thread but thanks muchly for the ina-fo.

Kinda makes me NOT want to do the pair thang!

Wondering what Johnnycheese has to say about emissions and the pair removal...

Hint, hint, hint, JC???

BTW Your install & bike make me green! Excellant Job yo!

Edit: Looks like my understanding of the PAIR system may have actually been a misunderstanding. A post made by cache in another thread (check modifications forum) sort of shot my theory. Maybe no HP gain from simply removing the PAIR crap, just a pound or two weight savings. Definitely not worth the hassle of removing the stuff with an exhaust in place. Maybe cheese will weigh in on this and confirm what cache said in the other thread.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words regarding my exhaust and my busa.  :D

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067660014 -->

'Train, I'll say it again man.. you are the KING!  That's the cats a$$.  Think you'll be able to post a sound bite or two once you power that bad boy back up?  I'm sure we'd all love to hear it 'purr'!  Really nice work, bro'. Congrats!  If it wasn't -18C out, I might crack the tools out tonight!  :D
Nah, I'm just a dude that knows the King, man.  :D Thanks for the compliments though. I will try to get a decent sound byte after I get it up and running. Not sure how to do that yet but I'll figure out a way. That's one thing that I just couldn't get enough of when I was researching and comparing systems.

There's a video with sound on www.brockracing.com but the sound and video quality leave a LOT to be desired. You seen it yet? :super:

-18C? Dang, man, I shiver just reading that!!!  :eek:
'Train:  thanks for the link - I hadn't seen it before, but I'm diggin' it... I'm impressed with your work, man.

No problem, Haywood. It's the only thing I could find that offered a sound sample of the BDE/Hindle. I hope I can figure out a way to make a better one.

'Train:  check out this video:  http://www.hindle.com/road/index.html go to the videos section and then 'Alarm heaven'... it's a Hindle pipe setting off a car alarm.. too funny!  I think the pipe's on a Honda.  I've heard of pipes setting off car alarms and I guess it's true.  They're looking for video submissions.. nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more... and I think you're just the man to do it!! :super:

Yeah, I saw the Hindle site videos when I was researching systems. The alarm video was too funny. ;) I'd love to make a Hindle video but I don't have any video equipment at all. I know a few people that do, though. I've got to get with them and see what they are able to do.

Back