PC3 maps

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Eventually i'll have a custom PC map done but in the meantime do any of you guys have a map i can load for my 04'. I've got a full Hindle but i'm switching to a full Yosh RS3 in a few days.
I checked the Dynojet site and have used a few maps but i still have some slow speed surging and my throttle has an abrupt on/off feel.

Thanks.

Maybe a dumb question but did yall check the manufacter of the pipes web site? I got a full two bros race exhaust and pwr commander on my 954rr, I just went to 2bros site, selected what bike and exhaust system I had and d/led the map and it works great.

Hindle does not offer PC maps on their site. I checked.

I need one for a Muzzy if it will smooth out the bottom end.
Hey bro,

Try putting in a Ivan's smart TRE!! It smoothens out the bottom end in the Muzzy's... I just finshed installing the exhaust on Elenor, and putting in the TRE worked for me!!

I also suggest that you re-program the Throtle Position Sensor through the PC3

biggrin.gif

Eventually i'll have a custom PC map done but in the meantime do any of you guys have a map i can load for my 04'. I've got a full Hindle but i'm switching to a full Yosh RS3 in a few days.
I checked the Dynojet site and have used a few maps but i still have some slow speed surging and my throttle has an abrupt on/off feel.

Thanks.
Set the Throtle POsition sensor through your pc3... that should help you out...!!

Back