All The Pretty Horses

that pimpalicious....where did you get that copper goo??....I'm gonna need some when I do my install this winter....
Thanks fst. I finally found the Ultra Copper at Napa Auto Parts. Seems all the other parts houses around me carry the off brand sealants and thread lock compounds. I figured something comparable from another company would be ok but I went with exactly what Brock recommends to avoid any problems. He done the R&D to make this system work so I will follow his advice! :)

That's a sweet looking job there, 'Train. Again, marvelous pics that will help anyone that does this in the future.

That looks great. You did a great job with all the pics and info. It will make it a lot more painless when I tackle this project this winter.

That looks great. You did a great job with all the pics and info. It will make it a lot more painless when I tackle this project this winter.
Thanks GeebMan. I hope the pics help a LOT of other people who decide to tackle an exhaust install themselves. There is absolutely NOTHING like wrenching on your own toys! I love working on the busa just about as much as riding it! ;)

Very Nice Bullet...Looks Schweet....

Oh hey I got a new rear tire put on today...Does that count?:super: Ah didn't think so...

Very Nice Bullet...Looks Schweet....

Oh hey I got a new rear tire put on today...Does that count?:super:    Ah didn't think so...
Thanks bro. I love the Hindle. Looks great on the busa. With the glow job I'll be THE guy on THE busa with THE mirror finish titanium Hindle can in my area, not ONE of the guys on ONE of the busas with ONE of the mirror finish Hindle titanium cans. That's how I like it!

Which tire did you go with? :super:

Bullet,

Hey man my puter went down a this past weekend and I'm sorry I missed such a joyous occation!!

WOW everything looks sweet. It gives me an idea of what my 03 silver/grey would look like with nice shiney Ti all over! Cept I'm goin with a velocity turbo this winter, I might try to go with the BDE III for the exhaust though!

Oh, and I'm almost upset with our resident clean freak!!:super: I noticed some wax on your right side radiator hose!!!!

HAHAHA had to call ya on that one! I've done the same, kinda a biatch not too.

Looks AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcus

Oh and bullet you talked about the air box mod, whatcha doin?
Just enough for the BMC race filter or the whole chebang?

Marcus

The BDE recommended mod that they have on their site. Sorry to hear about your computer trouble. That always stinks. Thanks for the compliments on the exhaust.

Oh, and NO you DIDN'T see "WAX" on MY radiator hose. Maybe some Zaino, but NO WAX! Hahahahahahahah... :laugh: ;)

'Train, I'll say it again man.. you are the KING!  That's the cats a$$.  Think you'll be able to post a sound bite or two once you power that bad boy back up?  I'm sure we'd all love to hear it 'purr'!  Really nice work, bro'. Congrats!  If it wasn't -18C out, I might crack the tools out tonight!  :D

'Train, I'll say it again man.. you are the KING!  That's the cats a$$.  Think you'll be able to post a sound bite or two once you power that bad boy back up?  I'm sure we'd all love to hear it 'purr'!  Really nice work, bro'. Congrats!  If it wasn't -18C out, I might crack the tools out tonight!  :D
Nah, I'm just a dude that knows the King, man. :D Thanks for the compliments though. I will try to get a decent sound byte after I get it up and running. Not sure how to do that yet but I'll figure out a way. That's one thing that I just couldn't get enough of when I was researching and comparing systems.

There's a video with sound on www.brockracing.com but the sound and video quality leave a LOT to be desired. You seen it yet? :super:

-18C? Dang, man, I shiver just reading that!!! :eek:

why do you peeps block out your license plate???

is that to protect your bike or something?:super:??

suprafly out..................................

Back