On my way to Myrtle Beach!

kaybusa

Registered
I heading out from DC to Myrtle Beach now. Cant wait to see those of you that are going. Call me or flag that big green Busa down. :beerchug:

I might make an appearance... Maybe Friday or Saturday. Not sure just yet.

for those that are going i want to see ALL the pic. have fun and prayers go out for safe travel to and from

Bikes and woman please

Haven't been in a while, but lived in Cherry Grove/NMB for 10yrs up until 04 and I will say there used to be plenty of both that's for sure...:laugh: You could get way more pics that you couldn't post up here than you could then. I don't know how it has changed in the past few years, seen they were trying to stop having it and then were busting down on a lot of stuff so I would like to see how it has all changed now myself..

I was there 2 year ago for bike week, missed last year and looks like I'm going to be a few weeks late this year. Have fun, be safe guys

Made it back safely, it was my first time to Bike Week and had an absolute blast, Can't wait till next year!:thumbsup: Also caught up with Kaybusa and got to see the 360 Green Monster in person!

I heading out from DC to Myrtle Beach now. Cant wait to see those of you that are going. Call me or flag that big green Busa down. :beerchug:

Looks like the law change brought the crowd back, I have to say the local business owners were really happy, seems like every place we sat down to eat they were really nice and said how happy they were people came back They missed the money.

The thieves were out in force, I hear a few of them met the bad end of a bullet while trying to get a couple of bikes at one of the hotels, other then that and a few crashes that I saw it was ok.

Saw you down Atlantic beach sitting on your bike, I said whats up when I walked past you, I remembered the bike from Timonium.

Back