Myrtle Beach May 24th-27th

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone heading down to the BBW in Myrtle Beach the 24th-27th? BBW is open to everyone and is one the largest sportbike events in the country. Please PM me if anyone wants to meet up...
Bass

The date on the title header is incorrect. The month sould have been May...(this weekend)

Just fixed it for you
biggrin.gif

I have cat-like reflexes
laugh.gif
No problem...

Have a blast down there! Wish I could go; one of these years
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,10:22) I have cat-like reflexes
laugh.gif
 No problem...

Have a blast down there!  Wish I could go; one of these years  
cool.gif
I'll take lots of pictures!!!! There is a sportbike conv. at Myrtle Beach Conv. Center this year. Should be very cool....

Hey, wait! Are there any bridges?!
laugh.gif
I know how you are around those man...
wow.gif

I know that Big T from EBC is leaving tomorrow.

I may make an appearance this weekend.

Just as a side not this is more like metric bike week not Black bike week. This coming from a white guy LoL

Well my plans were to go to Miami for Memorial Day weekend, but now that none of my lights are working, I'm shiite out of luck.
pissed.gif
I am so pissed right now I could spit...

I never get to go anywhere fun........guess what I'll be doing.........again.
Be safe and have a good time
beerchug.gif

Chase_W3.jpg

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,10:28) Hey, wait!  Are there any bridges?!  
laugh.gif
wow.gif
If there is I am SOL.... I actually made it across the Bay Bridge last week. I was doing 10mph
biggrin.gif
People cagers were pissed.... I really need to see a shrink about this bridge thing....

(basscrazy @ May 22 2007,16:23)
laugh.gif
wow.gif
If there is I am SOL....  I actually made it across the Bay Bridge last week.  I was doing 10mph  
biggrin.gif
 People cagers were pissed.... I really need to see a shrink about this bridge thing....
Just come back my way...I'll break you of the fear by using 20 other Hayabusas all around you as continual peer pressure, and of course it's our right to point and laugh should you stop, turn around and go back
laugh.gif

I cross at least 3 huge bridges on a regular basis...it's all in your head...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,13:26)
(basscrazy @ May 22 2007,16:23)
laugh.gif
wow.gif
If there is I am SOL....  I actually made it across the Bay Bridge last week.  I was doing 10mph  
biggrin.gif
Just come back my way...I'll break you of the fear by using 20 other Hayabusas all around you as continual peer pressure, and of course it's our right to point and laugh should you stop, turn around and go back
laugh.gif

I cross at least 3 huge bridges on a regular basis...it's all in your head...  
wink.gif
That's a big NO CAN DO...... I only do the big bridges when all else has failed..... I was thinking about the summer ride a few weeks ago. I need to put in my vote for NOT going across that Whitestone bridge again.....

laugh.gif

Back