WHO'S GOING TO MYRTLE BEACH BIKE WEEK?

dirtyred

Registered
Who all is going to myrtle beach bike week, the first week? thats the one i usually go to, its a real good time?
beerchug.gif

Me and a group of a about 10 others are looking to head out that way to kick it. We have been meeting up trying to get some logistics in order (rooms, trucks, trailers, etc).

I did verify that my Texas CHL (Concealed Handgun License) is recognized in SC, very good !!

its may 11th thru the 20th but if your going to be there on a weekend the best time to be there is the weekend of the 18th, 19th and 20th.

several of us get up and go every year, we will be there from may 16th to the 20th.

some of us might have to get up and ride out.

(dirtyred @ Jan. 29 2007,17:13) its may 11th thru the 20th but if your going to be there on a weekend the best time to be there is the weekend of the 18th, 19th and 20th.

several of us get up and go every year, we will be there from may 16th to the 20th.

some of us might have to get up and ride out.
I'll be there the week after you.

Be kind and don't burn the place down please.

Be safe and have fun.

Cool, May 16th. My birthday. I'll be a ripe old 35 this year.

Time to buy a Harley and slow down......... not!

Bill, if you go let me know. Maybe we can get more people and rent a house or something.

That's what it would be for me. A weekend thing. Maybe head out Friday.

i want to go as well but will have to see if I can fit it in due to a bunch of us going down to daytona beach as well in march!
SHOCKED.gif

(GMbusa @ Jan. 29 2007,16:42) Cool, May 16th. My birthday.  I'll be a ripe old 35 this year.  

Time to buy a Harley and slow down......... not!
GM you must kidding me...May 16 is my birthday, I'll be 45 and I still kicking like a mule..don't trash talk about the "Hardly Furgurson" until you hit 70 or late 60ish...
jump9.gif

That's cool. If i had mucho cash i would have all flavors of bike in my garage. Yep, even a HD. It would be a Road Glide with the miny tinted windshield and a Vance&HInes V-Rod with the new Vance&Hines blower on it.

(Southside Playa @ Jan. 29 2007,16:47) Me and a group of a about 10 others are looking to head out that way to kick it. We have been meeting up trying to get some logistics in order (rooms, trucks, trailers, etc).

I did verify that my Texas CHL (Concealed Handgun License) is recognized in SC, very good !!
Got a room already reserved, but me and some friends of mine from Baton Rouge are considering Miami for Memorial Day weekend.

is the first bike week better than the second? I was planning on going memorial day weekend

You guys get a meet and greet put together for both and I'll make a day trip of it just to meet you guys.
beerchug.gif

Back