Myrtle Beach

The RoadLoK gang is set up at the Harley Dealer on 17. Mostly Harleys here but I brought a metric. Hey, I don't care what anyone says, I like em all! Our tent is blue and says HHI and RoadLoK, pretty easy to spot. Any of you guys wanting to stop in and say hello, please do. Also our phone has been forwarded to my cell so if you want to call to find us, 845-343-5191

beerchug.gif

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 13 2007,19:49) The RoadLoK gang is set up at the Harley Dealer on 17. Mostly Harleys here but I brought a metric. Hey, I don't care what anyone says, I like em all! Our tent is blue and says HHI and RoadLoK, pretty easy to spot. Any of you guys wanting to stop in and say hello, please do. Also our phone has been forwarded to my cell so if you want to call to find us, 845-343-5191

beerchug.gif
will do. not sure when though, but will swing by
super.gif

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 13 2007,18:49) The RoadLoK gang is set up at the Harley Dealer on 17. Mostly Harleys here but I brought a metric. Hey, I don't care what anyone says, I like em all! Our tent is blue and says HHI and RoadLoK, pretty easy to spot. Any of you guys wanting to stop in and say hello, please do. Also our phone has been forwarded to my cell so if you want to call to find us, 845-343-5191

beerchug.gif
Cool We will hit you up.....

Checking in, got everyones seven. Weather is looking good for the weekend, Thursday looks bad.

hbr, any word
rock.gif

justtight, give me a shout, I can probably swing anutter day trip and meet up.
super.gif

will be heading out in the AM.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

bought a cover saturday, it was wrong size. new one supposed to be in tomorrow. if its not here, i will be taking the wrong sized one with me for use there.
SHOCKED.gif

Be safe boys..........I have to take the kid to Atlanta for a race. Tough choice between the Busa and BMX. Tough for me to find a free weekend for a bit. Holler if you get over this way DO3...

SEChase.jpg

chasenc6.jpg

(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,15:56) Checking in, got everyones seven. Weather is looking good for the weekend, Thursday looks bad.

hbr, any word
rock.gif

justtight, give me a shout, I can probably swing anutter day trip and meet up.  
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 13 2007,16:49) The RoadLoK gang is set up at the Harley Dealer on 17. Mostly Harleys here but I brought a metric. Hey, I don't care what anyone says, I like em all! Our tent is blue and says HHI and RoadLoK, pretty easy to spot. Any of you guys wanting to stop in and say hello, please do. Also our phone has been forwarded to my cell so if you want to call to find us, 845-343-5191

beerchug.gif
Daryl,
Seems like you would sale more units if you extended your stay till the following week. There will be more sport bikes than you can shake a stick at

Badass glad I got by to see ya, hope ya had fun with the family. My ears are still hurting.
all_coholic.gif

Back