race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

(dadofthree @ May 10 2007,18:09) Planning on the 18th Weather permitting. Need to know where and when.

hbr, need the where and when on summerville hookup, If ya want. Got one fella that showed interest from here that might be riding up with me.  
beerchug.gif

Spike make mine 5'6"  
SHOCKED.gif
 130 lbs. and female  
laugh.gif
....working on it. I have an Ops mgr off that Friday and still trying to get the kid a ride to ATL........fingers crossed.

(BusaSamurai @ May 10 2007,19:32)
(spikedoutbusa @ May 10 2007,01:58)
(BusaSamurai @ May 09 2007,15:50) Depending on Weather . I will be there 17,18,19,20 . But if it looks like rain the whole time I wont be going ...Im sure if i go I will run into some of you . Just look for the Tweety on the side and say hey or throw a beer bottle at me ...
jump9.gif
tweety on the side?
Yes the Kamikaze Tweety ...
bowdown.gif
super.gif
Ok I got it!

(dadofthree @ May 10 2007,20:09) Planning on the 18th Weather permitting. Need to know where and when.

hbr, need the where and when on summerville hookup, If ya want. Got one fella that showed interest from here that might be riding up with me.  
beerchug.gif

Spike make mine 5'6"  
SHOCKED.gif
 130 lbs. and female  
laugh.gif
I will post my # up on here, just give me a call the night before or something like that

Thomas
251-533-0903

we will be arriving mid afternoon friday. We are staying at the Sand Dunes(I Think)

Va isn't that far. My first real ride was to Va WVa with the East Coast Riders and I had a blast. Met some good peeps up there. Only had about 1200 miles on the bike when I arrived. My trip was several hours longer than the one you would make. I did flat spot the rear on the interstate.

We should be coming in Friday the 18th if the weather is good. Probably around 1500

(dadofthree @ May 12 2007,14:25) We should be coming in Friday the 18th if the weather is good. Probably around 1500
call me ....................

i will be arriving wed the 16th. Do3 i pmed ya my number the other night.

Back