beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(MPH 200 @ May 22 2007,14:02)
(Ken02busa @ May 22 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) wtf is black bike week?
Its for black motorcycles - I can't go mine is blue & silver
biggrin.gif
ya mines blue and white I'm pretty sure anything white can't go right? to be honest its not cool to be left out but if they want their own bike week why invite others?

(MoTrFinger @ Jun. 03 2007,16
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
biggrin.gif
ya mines blue and white I'm pretty sure anything white can't go right? to be honest its not cool to be left out but if they want their own bike week why invite others?

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(MoTrFinger @ Jun. 03 2007,16
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
biggrin.gif
Dude, Please read the complete thread.... Your question has been addressed. Please use the search and you will find that this issue has been addressed in years past.

The "They" in your last sentence represents all people not just black or white or green. I am sure everyone understands exactly what you mean.

I would be happy to point you in the correct direction as it concerns the history of the Atlantic Beach Festival (BBW)

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(MoTrFinger @ Jun. 03 2007,19:flamethrowing:)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
biggrin.gif
is it possible THEY didn't think of the name. it's open to everyone. Don't take it out of context

(rockadaous @ Jun. 04 2007,18:04)
(MoTrFinger @ Jun. 03 2007,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
biggrin.gif
is it possible THEY didn't think of the name.  it's open to everyone.  Don't take it out of context
Yeah! Intergration still hasn't solve the problem or is it just a education thing?  Somebody please let me know!  Because, I can't take this sh.... anymore! But, here's what I think the answer is," It's not that Blacks don't ride HDs, they just go to the second week of events, because the 1st week doesn't cater to everyone ! So, as a result the week has became known as BBW, because that when we show up". So, If you want to go the week we're not there, that's the week you should go!  But, just to let you know we don't care anyway because we as Blacks don't control a dam.. thing! It's some ignant persons way of keeping hope alive!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks!  
biggrin.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

uuuugghhhh....Im all done with this topic-

when's the next "Fat white guys on old loud slow bikes" week? I'll bring my Big Wheel with chrome grips n cup holders for the beer n the Confederate Flag paintjob
all_coholic.gif

everyone is welcome to both weeks. it just depends on what your likes are. HD's or crotch rockets. that's it.

you have a younger crowd at the 2nd week. cars, bikes, trucks, women. the whole 9. if you watch the video race doesn't have anything to do with it. but i guess that depends on what YOU see. I see bikes and honeys

(rockadaous @ Jun. 05 2007,02:04) everyone is welcome to both weeks. it just depends on what your likes are. HD's or crotch rockets. that's it.

you have a younger crowd at the 2nd week. cars, bikes, trucks, women. the whole 9. if you watch the video race doesn't have anything to do with it. but i guess that depends on what YOU see. I see bikes and honeys
YEAP, YEAP!
beerchug.gif

Back