Myrtle Beach May 24th-27th

I'm not sure about the actual stats, but I would guess that there is a high level of theft at most bike events. I usually stay about 20-30 miles out (for Daytona, I stay in Sanford. For Myrtle, I stay in Dillon) I make it a practice to stay in hotels where I can pull my bike in the room. I also trailer my bike.

Smart man.
beerchug.gif

(basscrazy @ May 28 2007,14:50) Back from the Atlantic Beach Bike Festival aka. BBW.  I am posting a few pic.  I had a complete blast.  Hung out with great people.....  Attached is a couple of "Bike" pics.  Big D, this first one is for you!!!!
YEA!! Thats what Im talkin 'Bout!
bowdown.gif

Ruuff Ryyyyyders!!!
super.gif

super.gif

that looks like One'a tha cats from Run DMC (thats D i think...) holdin tha vest-great pic man!
beerchug.gif

super.gif

I guess I have a sheltered life or something up here in Maine I had never even heard about BBW or that there was even anything like that. My GF sometimes gets mad at me cause I will ride up to a totall stranger shoot the **** and go for a ride with them. I dont care male female white black green purple. She is like you dont even know them but I have met some great people that way. Stunters that are fun to watch I met this girl who races and can ride circles around me I bet. I think everyone's cool except maybe those Kawi riders LOL

(race24x @ May 31 2007,07:40) I guess I have a sheltered life or something up here in Maine I had never even heard about BBW or that there was even anything like that. My GF sometimes gets mad at me cause I will ride up to a totall stranger shoot the **** and go for a ride with them. I dont care male female white black green purple. She is like you dont even know them but I have met some great people that way. Stunters that are fun to watch I met this girl who races and can ride circles around me I bet. I think everyone's cool except maybe those Kawi riders LOL
You are a good person! Keep it up!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(BigDiesel @ May 30 2007,07:44)
(basscrazy @ May 28 2007,14:50) Back from the Atlantic Beach Bike Festival aka. BBW.  I am posting a few pic.  I had a complete blast.  Hung out with great people.....  Attached is a couple of "Bike" pics.  Big D, this first one is for you!!!!
YEA!! Thats what Im talkin 'Bout!  
bowdown.gif

Ruuff Ryyyyyders!!!
super.gif

super.gif

that looks like One'a tha cats from Run DMC (thats D i think...) holdin tha vest-great pic man!
beerchug.gif
Yep, you got it.... That is DMC from Run/DMC. The RR had something going on everynight!!!!.

super.gif

Great pics. I rode down with 4 friends on Sat 5/26/07. Had a blast. Many very nice bikes down there and met many good people. It was a 500 mile round trip, and only stayed for the day. Did not stay overnight. I did the same thing for the Harley rally the week before on 5/19/07. I had more fun on the 26th.

(race24x @ May 30 2007,11:40) I guess I have a sheltered life or something up here in Maine I had never even heard about BBW or that there was even anything like that. My GF sometimes gets mad at me cause I will ride up to a totall stranger shoot the **** and go for a ride with them. I dont care male female white black green purple. She is like you dont even know them but I have met some great people that way. Stunters that are fun to watch I met this girl who races and can ride circles around me I bet. I think everyone's cool except maybe those Kawi riders LOL
THAT MY FRIEND, IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!

YO, BASSCRAZY !!

THANKS FOR THE PICS.!!!!! I think I speak for all of us, when I say....

THROW SOME MORE PICS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

(kennym4 @ May 31 2007,02:07) YO, BASSCRAZY !!

THANKS FOR THE PICS.!!!!!  I think I speak for all of us, when I say....

THROW SOME MORE PICS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE
I'm am on travel for work. Stupid me left my external hard-drive at home. I will post up more when I get back.....

(basscrazy @ May 30 2007,13
zzwhip.gif
) Yep, you got it....  That is DMC from Run/DMC.  The RR had something going on everynight!!!!.
hey, now you know how we RR's do it!!!!  its like that ANYWHERE there's a RR party!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>YOU KNOW!

RR_pics_004.jpg

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=e01d1642-218c-4ac4-8447-993e00f938d0" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

(rockadaous @ Jun. 02 2007,13:12) <embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=e01d1642-218c-4ac4-8447-993e00f938d0" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
Lord have mercy there was arse out there!!

Great vid! Im going to hijack it LoL

Back