Omg!!! i just seen the new limted busa

Boy where have you been,,, The pics have been out for months!!!
rock.gif
Well I've seen the pics and I thought nah... doesn't look right. but I could be wrong. I saw it today in person. BUT TO EACH HIS OWN. WHO AM I TO SAY WHAT A BUSA SHOULD OR SHOUDN'T LOOK LIKE. I personally think Suzuki did a poor job dressing the bike we all love. bring on the 07....

it deff should have had black wheels and been all white...that silver stuff aint working for me.

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.
My Bad. I have seen one copper with lots of chrome that looked pretty good. Wasn't trying to offend any of the copper people!

funny... my buddy has the 02 all black, and it sorta gets boring after looking at it a while. its a ##### to keep clean, and shows swirl marks way to easy.it looks nice bye it self but with other bikes parked next to it it fades away its the last one people look at even he agrees lol.i guess to each his own!!
You really have to know how to care for black paint from day one.
If you don't, you'll get the results your buddy is getting. My paint has been treated to many coats of Zymol and Collinite and the finish is very close to flawless and nothing short of absolutely beautiful. Small amounts of Chrome on these bikes prevents this color from fading or blending with anyones back drop I don't care how many bikes there are.

I believe they should have stayed true to their prior limiteds / annivs and stayed with a solid pearl white - no graphics.

I like the color and graphics on the 06 LE, I would have preferred to have seen that on the silver frame and swingarm instead of the black.

But that just my .02

And just for what it's worth,  the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif
And just for what it's worth,  the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif

Hmmm.. I think you're right!  
all_coholic.gif
OK, So I've got a bandaged finger and my typing skills are off,

And just for what it's worth , the 03 AE is the best limited.

I just happen to own the one and only 03 lAE, which makes my bike worth 100 times more than everyone elses

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

you may be right on the black he has no bling .ive not seen a all black with chrome on it.he even has a carbon fiber pipe stay ingwith the blacked out look.maybe some shine would bring it out. its just funny how different peoples taste can be sooo varied.my first one was a blue black. i loved the black paint on that. it was over the blue and was striking in the sunlight!!

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
dude you are crazy. pearl white is a banging color, and i think i like it the best out of all the le's

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
dude you are crazy.  pearl white is a banging color, and i think i like it the  best out of all the le's
The 2006 LE is cute but i can imagine trying to keep it clean would be a nightmare since every speck of dust and bug would be visible.I chose the 06 black btw
DSC00705.jpg

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.
+1
biggrin.gif
I`d like try that shid you smoked...
smile.gif

06LE and Copper looks unique. ... White Busa looks very sensitive and gentle..... That`s how real beast should look like..... ( Look at the RSD )
biggrin.gif

Harleys must look mean and black, and chrommed...

I`d also prefer very quet pipes on it..... almost silent...

biggrin.gif

I am hoping that 07 goes back to black/blue like my 02, but only because it cost WAY TOO MUCH to get my beetle bags painted to match. I am keeping it until I find something that will force me to repaint.

I LOVE mine! Its beautiful from every angle. I also love my 82 CBX Super Sport in white and the 79 in silver. Great colors for motorcycles and the new LE has just the right combination.
cool.gif

06_LE_BUSA.jpg

I like the color and graphics on the 06 LE, I would have preferred to have seen that on the silver frame and swingarm instead of the black.

But that just my .02

And just for what it's worth, the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif
And just for what it's worth, the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif

Hmmm.. I think you're right!
all_coholic.gif
OK, So I've got a bandaged finger and my typing skills are off,

And just for what it's worth , the 03 AE is the best limited.

I just happen to own the one and only 03 lAE, which makes my bike worth 100 times more than everyone elses

smile.gif
Again!! I think you're right!
all_coholic.gif
40__s.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

all_coholic.gif

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
dude you are crazy. pearl white is a banging color, and i think i like it the best out of all the le's
Hey! To each his own. I bet you like Fat Girls too!!!
wow.gif

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
The 2006 LE is cute but i can imagine trying to keep it clean would be a nightmare since every speck of dust and bug would be visible.I chose the 06 black btw
DSC00705.jpg
Uhhhh..... Excuse Me!! This is Hayabusa website! And we don't use words like "CUTE" to describe the bikes!

Thankyou

Back