Omg!!! i just seen the new limted busa

the white is a pearl metallic which in the sunlight looks awesome. But I think Ill keep my pink 04.

Don't look at gift horse in the mouth, my homie. We don't even get LE versions down here. umair, your black is very nice. There is one more thing we don't get and that is reflectors as standard, I got mine on back order. Now, if I can just find the time to go pick them up.
laugh.gif

i had a chance to buy one when i bought mine, i really liked the way the looked online but have to say that i was disapointed when i saw one in person. not ugly but not what i wanted, like everyone said.....it's still a busa though!!!

i had a chance to buy one when i bought mine, i really liked the way the looked online but have to say that i was disapointed when i saw one in person. not ugly but not what i wanted, like everyone said.....it's still a busa though!!!
I was the opposite, I really didn't care for it when I saw it on line. But, in person it looked a lot better to me. Not what I wanted (I bought the Black) but to each his own. I don't knock other peoples bikes because it's their $$$$ not mine. And as long as they love it, IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS ! I  don't understand why so many people put so much money into their bikes to make them go .005 sec faster on the street. You'll never see it, but again, not my $$$$ and if it makes them happy, then that's Great
idea.gif
! That's what makes us all different  
face7.gif

I saw 2006 Limited for the first time yesterday and frankly did not like it at all.
I liked the black and charcoal though.

when i firt saw it in the pictures i liked it alot, but then when i saw it in person i wasnt too impressed, theres way too much silver.

I love the new LE! I do admit that it would have been better in all pearl white (which might have to be changed later). But I love the clean "classy" look to it. But even though you don't like it.... Its still the fastest color now!
biggrin.gif

Good thing we 06LE owners didn't buy our bikes with ol' Stangfreak91 in mind. That dood would be miserable otherwise.

Its pearl White..and looks alot better in real life!!

I happen to like it!!!..Different strokes for different folks!!

biggrin.gif

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
UP YOURS DIP WAD, its people like you that should be banned from the site have some respect, you think the bike you own is the only thing that is nice, I just bought the 06 LE and I really like it, their are some busa that I don't think I really like the paint job's but I don't trash other busa owners for what they like or make comments about how all the other busa are trash. I will post picks this weekend of my bike and all the mods im doing, then you post pic's of your bike and lets let the bord vote between the 2 bikes. since you are all THAT.

Mods:
yosh bling pipes
ufo undertail
K&N fillter
Chrome Hayabusa grips
Chrome Billet Levers and matching Kick stand
Chrome Billet teardrop mirros
Chrome windsheild
Scorpio Alarm
USB PC3 computer

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
dude you are crazy.  pearl white is a banging color, and i think i like it the  best out of all the le's
Hey! To each his own. I bet you like Fat Girls too!!!
wow.gif
RIGH TO EACH HIS OWN, REMEMBER WHO STARTED TRASHING OTHER BUSAS.

MAYBE THEY DO LIKE FAT CHICKS, SO YOU LIKE LITTLE BOY'S.

MOTHER #$%^&*

dude you are crazy.  pearl white is a banging color, and i think i like it the  best out of all the le's
The 2006 LE is cute but i can imagine trying to keep it clean would be a nightmare since every speck of dust and bug would be visible.I chose the 06 black btw
DSC00705.jpg
Uhhhh..... Excuse Me!! This is Hayabusa website! And we don't use words like "CUTE" to describe the bikes!

Thankyou
stangfreak91:
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, THIS IS A BUSA WEB SITE AND WE DON'T TRASH OUR FELLOW RIDERS BIKES.

<!--EDIT|crazzycowboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139599662 -->

stop crying and get over it, everyone has the right to their own opinions. you gonna whine everytime someone disagrees with you or say they should be banned from the board because they dont like the bike you ride?? not like he specifically attacked any one member, just made a acomment about a bike.

stop crying and get over it, everyone has the right to their own opinions. you gonna whine everytime someone disagrees with you or say they should be banned from the board because they dont like the bike you ride?? not like he specifically attacked any one member, just made a acomment about a bike.
No sorry he was trashing several of the LE bikes.
Maybe you should read his post a little bit closer.

that was not just an opinion he was trashing on the LE owners that don't have the same bike as him.

Yeah maybe I lost some steam but their is some things as respect even if you don't like it. maybe he should have worded it a little bit different.

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.
+1
biggrin.gif
I`d like try that shid you smoked...
smile.gif

06LE and Copper looks unique. ... White Busa looks very sensitive and gentle..... That`s how real beast should look like..... ( Look at the RSD )
biggrin.gif

Harleys must look mean and black, and chrommed...

I`d also prefer very quet pipes on it..... almost silent...
Hmmm.. Sensitive and gentle? I leave that one alone.

biggrin.gif

Back