Whats the deal with the LE' s ?

Don't think so.........They are Japanese, their "limited" means 10,000 or more. I don't believe they are worth any more than a standard. Paint and stickers is all.

Well I guess I should just listen to you rather than the 5 different suzuki dealers that have told me 500. . . My bad.???

Personally, I went for an 07 model, which are all "Limited" but without the Limited badging.

I wouldn't pay extra for limited. I'd be looking for the lowest priced bike with the best maintenance with the lowest miles. If miles, cosmetics, and accessories (e.g., exhaust) are equal, look at the condition of tires, chain, and sprockets, which can rapidly increase the real cost of the bike to you.

After 2003 with the starter fix, there is very little to differentiate the bikes other than colors or black vs. silver frame. And before 2003, you can beef up the starter bearing support, so even that would not be a big deciding factor to me.

They're not limited, they just have a black frame.

Dont know what the numbers are but we have four White LEs in spokane and yes I like the white ones so who knows google it!.... I like my 02 LE cause not only does it have the black on black frame but the emblem's are black chrome kenji,tank and 1300 when im done it will be all black.
1-1.jpg

look heres a white 06-LE
busapics006.jpg

i have a 06le.... wishing it still had the original paint scheme....

in my mind if you get an LE cause you love the LE.. keep it looking like an LE reguardless of the year..

my LE was the fastest color. until a small repair slowed it down.. now its all white..

Back