Omg!!! i just seen the new limted busa

I love the new LE! I do admit that it would have been better in all pearl white (which might have to be changed later). But I love the clean "classy" look to it. But even though you don't like it.... Its still the fastest color now!
biggrin.gif
Colors don't make a bike fast... Son

I love the new LE! I do admit that it would have been better in all pearl white (which might have to be changed later). But I love the clean "classy" look to it. But even though you don't like it.... Its still the fastest color now!
biggrin.gif
hmmm I can tell your new there are several fastest colors around here  
laugh.gif
besides everyone knows white reflects more heat there for with the suns energy pushes it faster threw the air but it is the slowest color at night  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139603703 -->

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
UP YOURS DIP WAD, its people like you that should be banned from the site have some respect, you think the bike you own is the only thing that is nice, I just bought the 06 LE and I really like it, their are some busa that I don't think I really like the paint job's but I don't trash other busa owners for what they like or make comments about how all the other busa are trash. I will post picks this weekend of my bike and all the mods im doing, then you post pic's of your bike and lets let the bord vote between the 2 bikes. since you are all THAT.

Mods:
yosh bling pipes
ufo undertail
K&N fillter
Chrome Hayabusa grips
Chrome Billet Levers and matching Kick stand
Chrome Billet teardrop mirros
Chrome windsheild
Scorpio Alarm
USB PC3 computer
WHOA COWGIRL!!!

1) I wasn't trashing Busa owners! I own two busa myself and #3 is a day away. I think Suzuki did a piss poor job on the fit and finish on the 06 LE and it doesn't suit MY TASTE!

2) How about you put up some green and I've give your punk azz a LANE and I drag you down the track?

3) Why do you feel the need to defend your purchase to me! You liked the bike! You bought it! Good fo U !!!

4) Who even says "DIP WAD" anymore? that went out with the "Brady Bunch"

biggrin.gif
hmmm I can tell your new there are several fastest colors around here
laugh.gif
besides everyone knows white reflects more heat there for with the suns energy pushes it faster threw the air but it is the slowest color at night
sad.gif
OK... I believe you? Did they teach you that in college?

stop crying and get over it, everyone has the right to their own opinions. you gonna whine everytime someone disagrees with you or say they should be banned from the board because they dont like the bike you ride?? not like he specifically attacked any one member, just made a acomment about a bike.
No sorry he was trashing several of the LE bikes.
Maybe you should read his post a little bit closer.

that was not just an opinion he was trashing on the LE owners that don't have the same bike as him.

Yeah maybe I lost some steam but their is some things as respect even if you don't like it. maybe he should have worded it a little bit different.
Cowboy, Just wants to call Names! Do you feel better now? "DIP WAD"

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"
UP YOURS DIP WAD, its people like you that should be banned from the site have some respect, you think the bike you own is the only thing that is nice, I just bought the 06 LE and I really like it, their are some busa that I don't think I really like the paint job's but I don't trash other busa owners for what they like or make comments about how all the other busa are trash. I will post picks this weekend of my bike and all the mods im doing, then you post pic's of your bike and lets let the bord vote between the 2 bikes. since you are all THAT.

Mods:
yosh bling pipes
ufo undertail
K&N fillter
Chrome Hayabusa grips
Chrome windsheild
Scorpio Alarm
USB PC3 computer
WHOA COWGIRL!!!  

1) I wasn't trashing Busa owners! I own two busa myself and #3 is a day away. I think Suzuki did a piss poor job on the fit and finish on the 06 LE and it doesn't suit MY TASTE!

2) How about you put up some green and I've give your punk azz a  LANE and I drag you down the track?

3) Why do you feel the need to defend your purchase to me! You liked the bike! You bought it! Good fo U !!!

No thats cool you would have me beat in a race, I seen your mods.
I don't need to defend my purchas to you,
Yes Dip wad is long gone, so don't act like one.
Quote:

See I respect that statment, But it is a different when you tell people that they bought trash, Maybe you should have started this topic with that statment.

stop crying and get over it, everyone has the right to their own opinions. you gonna whine everytime someone disagrees with you or say they should be banned from the board because they dont like the bike you ride?? not like he specifically attacked any one member, just made a acomment about a bike.
No sorry he was trashing several of the LE bikes.
Maybe you should read his post a little bit closer.

that was not just an opinion he was trashing on the LE owners that don't have the same bike as him.

Yeah maybe I lost some steam but their is some things as respect even if you don't like it. maybe he should have worded it a little bit different.
Cowboy, Just wants to call Names! Do you feel better now? "DIP WAD"
Sure, give credit, where credit is due.

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"

Mods:
yosh bling pipes
ufo undertail
K&N fillter
Chrome Hayabusa grips
Chrome windsheild
Scorpio Alarm
USB PC3 computer
WHOA COWGIRL!!!

2) How about you put up some green and I've give your punk azz a LANE and I drag you down the track?

No thats cool you would have me beat in a race, I seen your mods.
I don't need to defend my purchas to you,
Yes Dip wad is long gone, so don't act like one.
Quote:

See I respect that statment, But it is a different when you tell people that they bought trash, Maybe you should have started this topic with that statment.
Cowboy! I didn't say you bought Trash! You bought a Hayabusa which is far from Trash. Jez! ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I..ME PERSONALLY DIDN'T REALLY FEEL THE COLOR...THAT'S ALL....FINE I TAKE IT ALL BACK! YOU THINK BY 2006 A PERSON COULD BE INTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINON!! NO MATTER HOW SHALLOW OR OF BASE OR OFF COLOR (NO PUN) IT MAY BE. I GUESS THE NEXT TIME I HAVE AN OPINON ! I 'LL WAIT AND LET YOU GIVE IT TO ME.

AND FURTHE MORE! ONLY IN AMERICA CAN YOU BUY A MOTORCYCLE THAT HAS BEEN THE EXACT SAME SINCE 1999 AND EVERY YEAR IT GET MORE EXPENSIVE!

its a busa , who cares what color you have ? its a busa ! just got mine last year and once a week i get ideas about custom paint , dam bike shows! , and custom busa pics on h.org , lots of replies was what i was triin to say . very interesting that somthing as little as a color of a bike could stir the pot
biggrin.gif

Yup! I guess I really know how to "KICK OFF SOME ####!" We almost burned the house down with this thread!!!!

Damn!!! SET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah your right, it was just your opinion.

Thats cool man.
THANKYOU.

And when your bike is done. Send me a Pic. I'd like to see what you've done with it. Chrome is like Beer in away! The more you drink the better she looks!
Almost anything looks good if you drink enough, Okay now I said ALMOST.

I think I will beable to post pics on the board saturday or sunday.

I will title the topic: stangfreak91's most hated color.
Just kidding man.

I do agree that the frame and swing arm would look good chromed.

Do you have to pull the motor and everything off to get a frame chromed?

Yeah your right, it was just your opinion.

Thats cool man.
THANKYOU.

And when your bike is done. Send me a Pic. I'd like to see what you've done with it. Chrome is like Beer in away! The more you drink the better she looks!
Almost anything looks good if you drink enough, Okay now I said ALMOST.

I think I will beable to post pics on the board saturday or sunday.

I will title the topic: stangfreak91's most hated color.
Just kidding man.

I do agree that the frame and swing arm would look good chromed.

Do you have to pull the motor and everything off to get a frame chromed?
Yes you have to pull the motor and everything else. I've been there and done that on other bikes I've owned. And I would never do it again. If you do go ahead and do it. Make sure the person doing it knows the bike and can do the work. Can't wait to see the pics.

I wish I had a dollar for every Harley rider that said to me " I don't like those bikes or How do you ride that THING"
My response is " YOU HAVE TO BE A MAN TO RIDE A BIKE LIKE THIS! AND YOU DON'T QUAILFY"

Back