Omg!!! i just seen the new limted busa

stangfreak91

Registered
THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST LOOKING FACTORY BUSA I'VE EVER SEEN. I ALMOST HORKED ALL OVER IT. I THOUGHT THE 99 COPPER WAS BAD! THIS GARBAGE TAKES THE CAKE! THE 2002 LIMITED IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING LIMITED TO DATE. SUZUKI GOT IT RIGHT ONE YEAR AND THAT WAS IT. AND YES I'D STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF I DIDN'T OWN THE 2002 LIMITED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF JUST SENDING ALL THE 06 LIMITED'S BACK TO THE JAPS AS DEFECTIVE UNITS,ON THE ACCOUNT THEY'RE "FUGLY"

Come on
director.gif
, don't hold back
bluegrab.gif
, tell us how you really feel  
laugh.gif

its a busa ! to each his own ,lot of new people on the board with the new le. dont beat them up too bad .

its a busa ! to each his own ,lot of new people on the board with the new le. dont beat them up too bad .
Yeah! I didn't think about that. And i'm not trying to hurt anyone feelings! c'mon!! I could've put together a better paint scheme than that. And I'm not trying to beat up anyone! They do that at the Suzuki Dealer! I hear people are getting laid away for these new limited's to the tune of $13,000 OTD
OMG that's NUTS!!!!!!!!!1

I like the color and graphics on the 06 LE, I would have preferred to have seen that on the silver frame and swingarm instead of the black.

But that just my .02

And just for what it's worth, the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139535441 -->

I like the color and graphics on the 06 LE, I would have preferred to have seen that on the silver frame and swingarm instead of the black.

But that just my .02

smile.gif
smile.gif

Hmmm.. I think you're right!
all_coholic.gif

smile.gif

i would agree the 2002 special edition was one of the best ever put out but i cant complain i like the new limited edition i think it shows class
rock.gif
the only thing i would have liked to see was silver frame and swing arm
cool.gif

the bike would be off the hook all chromed the black frame is a bit tooo much contrast for me i did see one at the dealer when they were released it looked good , i just didnt understand why suzuki swayed from the solid color , and the polished lip wheels it just wasnt what i expected to see , but it has grown on me , and i think as these guys who just purchased them start hookin them up ! they will grow on me more , it realy didnt help to be released at the same time as two other kiiller paints caus the cranberry /black and the grey and black for 06 are hard to compete against !

My favorite has always been the 03. That is why I sought one out when it was time to buy. The 02 would have been second. The 06 is growing on me, but I don't understand the two tone. If they were going to two tone it, I'd prefer the cranberry/black in a LE model.

That is why there is a choice of colors. Not everyone wants the same thing.

But that just my .02

And just for what it's worth,  the 03 lAE is the best limited
smile.gif
I love the new LE. Not more than than my 05 LE, can't say I realy care for that copper color though. I agree with ya I think they should have polished the frame on this one, or painted it silver. But you know what I am color blind, so anyone qouting me on this one is probably more screwed in the head than I am.

funny... my buddy has the 02 all black, and it sorta gets boring after looking at it a while. its a ##### to keep clean, and shows swirl marks way to easy.it looks nice bye it self but with other bikes parked next to it it fades away its the last one people look at even he agrees lol.i guess to each his own!!

the 04 le is the worst color for the les it looks like it is pink. i like the 03 le and the 02 silver silver none le
rant.gif
super.gif

If it wasn't for the slight hope of a new and improved '07 Busa coming out, there would be an '06 LE in my garage right now...one of the best color schemes yet next to the original '99 copper metallic. '04 LE red is up there too.
Suzuki lost it with the '05 color schemes (especially the '05 bLEh), but made up for it 10X over with the '06 models. That cranberry/black is freakin' sweet too!
drooling3.gif

I saw the '06 LE in person last week...I must say I didn't care much for it either....but, I agree.....it's still a busa...plenty of ppl who love that color scheme...to each his own!
smile.gif

Boy where have you been,,, The pics have been out for months!!!
rock.gif

I personaly like the new 06'LE color, and i can see your point as alot of people have expressed a dislike for it. But when you slammed the 99' Copper color, you crossed the line. Doesn't look good? You must be smoking crack.

i saw the 2006 LE (white) is awesome. i love it and like the wheels.. which i could afford it.
there was a 2000 white japan version.. that was also cool..

smile.gif

maybe the lighting was poor?
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back