Oh **ck, it's the 1198 Duck.....

think thats scary, read the numbers on the BMW/K1300s 175hp 103foot pounds of torque! torque wins races, hp sells motors,this thing comes stock with abs, quick shift,and traction control. screw the duc! for that kind of $$$$ I'd go with the bmw

Personally I'd just be happy for my friend. Smile with the knowledge that the extra $10k you didn't spend on the Ducati has been invested and is earning enough money to pay for all the gas your Busa will burn, regular maintenance, and tire replacement expenses.

Funny, just came down from the ACH with a friend of mine wirh 1198 S. He is home resting while I'm contemplating a second run.......
Posted via Mobile Device

dyno 1098
1098 dyno chart termi slip ons - DucatiSpot - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

"Slip on termis with latest ecu trimmed to plus 20 ( richened up right through the range)
Power was better than i thought at nearly 152 rear wheel horsepower and 82 ft/lbs of torque. Dynoed with stock mufflers and ecu at 143 hp"

attachment.php

the truth....
1098 stock 143hp

1098 Dyno Run Results ! ! ! - Page 2 - DucatiSpot - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
"Had my 1198 on the dyno yesterday and with Termi slip-ons numbers were 156hp and 98 ft/lbs. But as was said earlier there are lies, damn lies and dyno numbers."

cheers
ken

I thought that the Busa was the fastest production bike off the showroom floor? Is there something that I'm missing here?

Thanks everyone, I'm effectively "talked down" if he wants to tear it up a little, I think I'll try if the conditions are right! Screw the Duck, Busas rule!

Back