2009 ducati 1198 coming to my stable

I'm JEALOUS!!! That is a dream stable you've got yourself there now... Busa, BMW, and now that sexy ass Ducati!!!

Just promise to keep the Busa forever! :laugh:

Congrats! :beerchug:

Sweet that exactly the one a buddy got, one of the first in CO sapossssssedly to get a 1198 until a non insured teen girl pulled out in front of him...

4hrseman, hopefully I am a little better off. not sure if your a big dude or not. I am not.

I am 5' 11" 155 pounds. I'm a wirey asian dude :laugh: most bikes I have been on just fit me. and I haven't had issues with many bikes.

and FYI, for my insurance, same coverage as my busa(full), is 39 cents more a month $28.38 a month or $341 a year.

Ahh, that sounds great then. I am 6'1 210. So they don't fit big Guido's lol Best of luck and enjoy! Oh I am serious the front wheel goes up so darn easy!

well got the bike home, it was as I expected a very dirty bike. Ducati/BMW of OKC did a great job with the sale.(didn't expect any since I already bought the BMW from them) no issues. They even didn't want me to take the bike tonight because of the odd condition of the front tire(it had tread, but looked as if it was worn with both over and under tire pressurization).

I got a basic cleaning on the bike done, but the bike has to come apart to do a true cleaning on it. not sure of the reason why he had to sell the bike so cheap but I definately did just fine on my part on the sale. don't think I have heard of a bike like this for sale for so cheap? also getting it serviced for like the 600 mile service just for safety sake, Ryan also threw that in free of charge along with the new set of michelin pilot tires!!! very nice. over all the condition of the bike was just very dirty, didn't look like the owner ever washed the bike, truely washed it. also looks like he lived on a gravel clay road, the exhaust pipes are coated with it.

pics to come in the morning I'm beat....

Back