Official Y2K Hayabusa USA Color\'s

Todd....what kind of a deal did you work out with your dealer? I'm interested because if it is not that much, it would be nice to be able to drive a bike for a year and then get the newest one when it comes out for a little more money.

He didn't exactly impose a limitation. I had 3000 miles on the Busa back when I first put down my deposit on a Red (I hoped) Busa. I thought it would be red/black - I still like the red/gray. When he told me he thought the y2k Busa would arrive in Nov, Dec I told him I thought I would probably have 5-6K on my Busa by then based on the amount of miles I had put on it up to that point.(3K) We discussed my trade-in value based on my estimation of what I thought my Busa would have on it by then.(Nov/Dec) So unless I want to devalue my trade-in I should try to keep the miles within the range I discussed. I also have to allow for 400 miles (distance to the dealer) Hope this explains the situation somewhat. I've been up the entire night setting up my new NT/W98 machine (dual processors @ ~ 600 mhz) and I am getting a bit worn. The need for speed!!

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 26 September 1999).]

Back