Color Poll

Francesco

Registered
I'm second in line for a red\gray Busa and First in line if I decide I want a blue\silver Busa. I'm guessing that the dealer will probably get one of each color on the first shipment due any day. From the pictures I've seen I've been leaning toward the red but I've never seen the two colors in real life.

If both colors show up at the same time I'm thinking I'll be able to figure it out when I go to see them when they arrive. But if I'm still having trouble deciding after seeing both colors I thought I would go off what ever the majority here thought was the best looking color.

So...what is the best color?

[This message has been edited by Dragon Slayer (edited 13 December 1999).]

1999 red and black. of course that was european color only. i'm in the u.s. and had to settle for simply black and grey. but hey, don't let anyone else decide for you. pick the color YOU like the best. that;s the only way to do it.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser

I hope the red&grey is as pretty in real life as it is on the Suzi web page. I'm starting to worry about it.

The 2000 brochure features the red/gray on the front and inside and looks spectacular. It appears to be the same red as the TL1000S and Bandit 600 and they are all referred to as RED. It does NOT appear to be maroon like the Bandit 1200 or the Katana 750 which are listed as and appear MAROON. If you haven't picked up the Suzuki 2000 Sport-Street brochure you might want to check it out. It features a stunning red/gray Busa on the front!

Documented fact Copper is Fastest (Turbo Rick and Guinness).

In 2000 there is also another color, Carbon Fiber Black®.

The 99 red and black is sharp, if you could not get a copper one.

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 13 December 1999).]

Well I've seen 'em both at the Long Beach show a couple weeks ago, and they both looked better than the pictures. They are both metallic finishes and pictures just can't capture the subtle glints that show through the colors.

My favorite was red, but I've always liked red better than blue. I wouldn't trade my black and gray for either one, however, because I just really love the bike I've got. And the colors that really count are the colors of the pavement in front of me, the surrounding landscape and the sky. That's what I see when I'm in my favorite place.

Right on Konrad - I took the first 99 Busa that came in last April. Lucky for me I got the best and fastest color -

Guys, the bike is so good, you won't care which color you end up with. Take the first one that's available.

Hapo used to work for Yugo,......Hmmm.....

Yugo / Hapo .......Ya think?

Hugo/Yapo, Hago/Yupo, is there a differance?

six/half dozen, do differances matter?

....Maybe?.....And Hapo has now gone Black!

Back