correct hayabusa color/info update

OB_VegasDude

Registered
Went to the Suzuki Dealer show in Las Vegas. The two colors for 2000 are Red and Charcoal grey and Blue and Silver. The charcoal grey has a lot of metalflake in it. The red appears to be a candy color red. The other color is blue and silver. The silver is the same color as the silver on the copper/silver busa. The 99 colors have been dropped. There is NO horsepower or external differences between the 1999 and the 2000. The tech said there were some minor changes internally, however he wasnt sure what they were. The 750 as kawAbuser stated looks like an r-1 with one headlight. I thought it looked striking. The Red and charcoal busa looked great, the blue and silver looked just ok to me. I much prefer my copper/silver color. I looked at the busa's very carefully, and it's just like the 99's. Just to restate what I said above, the factory tech said there were NO increases in horsepower for 2000. The GSX 1300 R decals on the tail section is a shiny metallic, like a mirror. There you have it.

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 21 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 21 September 1999).]

Thanks. Did you get any photos? I am very curious as to what the 750 looks like after being redone.

I wish I lived closer :) hehehe

I didnt get any photos, but I have a pass and my buddy is bringing me his digital camera tomorrow so I can go back and get pictures if and only if people are interested in seeing the pics................Or was that a dumb question..........hehe

Ah YEA, I dont want to make you go back just for some pix but If your not busy I would really like to see the 99 blue-1300 and the new 750 body style.

If you got the time, that would be great. you can send them to me and I will work up a web page for everyone to see them. Unless you want to do that too :)

Your info is much appreciated Vegas. If/when you have Y2K Busa pics could you send them directly to me at: tds@brightok.net please? It doesn't matter if they are really large or not.(file size) Thanks!

Yes the paint scheme is the same. I will be getting photos tomorrow and will send them to anyone that wants them. Would have taken pictures today, but I wanted to use a high quality digital camera and couldnt have access to it till tomorrow.........

Vegas Dude, If you wouldn't mind sending me those pictures, I would greatly appreciate it alot! I'm purchasing a 2000 busa, and hopefully i won't be upset. Is the speedo digital like others? Thanks alot, my email is petras@cyberbeach.net

Back