New Colors??

OB_My Alaska

Registered
I ordered a 2000 a couple of months ago, and as of this time my dealer doesn't even know what the new colors are going to be.

I'm looking for the Copper/Silver but I have heard rumors that the US production models may replace that color scheme with Red/Black.

Can any of you insiders shed some light?

Johnny

It looks like Suzuki is retiring the copper/silver color for next year. Personally, it is an awesome color combo, and also a head turner. I was on a waiting list and looking all over for the black one, but a dealer told me to come look at the copper/silver one, so I did. Next thing I knew I was riding it home :)

I spoke to a Suzuk dealer employee yesterday about this bike. He tells me he's selling his 'busa. I am disappointed until he tells me that he is choosing the Blue/White over his Copper/Silver. Might have been Blue/Silver. While that is a pretty bike, especially for a 'busa, I still don't know of a bike with a Copper/Silver scheme. Especially one like the 'busa.

I've emailed the admin at hayabusa.org and replied 2 colours have stated to be, black/red... that's the one I have heard lots.. so more than likely one will be red/black.. it's an awsome looking bike in person.. rather than seeing it on a picture, it's just as nice as the copper/silver, as for the other colour, he says black/charcoal.. not silver.. but charcoal.. these are what they have over seas right now, so I'm not saying that this is the right colours, but the red/black is what they are saying for one of them. Hopefully I helped you out a bit :)

I've emailed the admin at hayabusa.org and replied 2 colours have stated to be, black/red... that's the one I have heard lots.. so more than likely one will be red/black.. it's an awsome looking bike in person.. rather than seeing it on a picture, it's just as nice as the copper/silver, as for the other colour, he says black/charcoal.. not silver.. but charcoal.. these are what they have over seas right now, so I'm not saying that this is the right colours, but the red/black is what they are saying for one of them. I wish they coulda stayed with the copper one but a change is nice to... Hopefully I helped you out a bit :)

Yes, I would be interested in trading my Copper/Silver for the Red/Black. You could just have your Neighbor Ron Webb bring it down.

Back