correct hayabusa color/info update

Vegas - In the pics the bottom of the Red Busa behind the front wheel looks black. Is that just the shadows/lighting? Or is this part the same silver (charcoal gray matallic) as the other parts of the bike?

todd its just the shadows, i sent the big pictures to suzuki2000, when his server is up it should show it correctly........Its the same paint scheme as the 99's part of that is the grey part is red but the shadows cause a problem.........

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 22 September 1999).]

Vegas - thank you sooooooo much! My dealer here in Nor Cal had no information on
colors or if there was any HP improvement. I love the blue busa! Did Blue/Silver look as
Blue/White in person as it seems to be in the photos?

I can post the big ones tonight if you send them within the next hour or so. I'm about to crash out pretty soon. Zzzz ...

Same paint scheme? hmpt, was hopeing for something new. . ah well...

Wouldn't it be easier to post the pics somewhere, instead of EVERYONE posting their email address's in the thread!?

Whew, lots happens in a small amount of time. I have emailed my info to VegasDude, and if we're lucky, the images will be better (browsers do have a way of diluting how some images look, especially .jpg).

I'd have moved quicker too, except I work nights, and sleep through the active times, hehe.

The new colors look nice . . . but I'm glad to have my black/gray shadow.

Caught by the double post bug. Sorry

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 23 September 1999).]

You're the man VegasDude Thanx.

If you're emailing pic's send me a couple of the Red one lrussel@newholland.com

Todd. Thanks to you for your quick work getting them on the server.

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 23 September 1999).]

Back