Official Attending list

Hey Randy I couldn't view the list. It asked for a Google Docs Login
rock.gif

Can't see the current list but I'm riding up from vero beach fl friday and will be at microtel through sun.any one want to ride along or meet along the way.

ok phone list is updated and those that have listed phone numbers have mail..

View list
Add your Name here

You can post to a private list (has phone information) Make sure you include email address so i can forward the list to you..

Join the Phone List
Anyone on the phone list can help you with access now

Ok should be current...

I'm comming of course.
smile.gif
+ Kim and kids. Not sure where were staying yet. Probably camping at CROT first of the week then hotel. Don't feel like dragging that huge RV up the mountains.

Chris

OK figured it out.

I'll be camping, probably at CROT, Mon, Tues, Wed. Then, Microtell Thrus, Fri, Sat and Sun. I'll be solo first of the week, then Kim and the kids will be comming up.

God I can't wait.

Chris

Dear Friends

Thanks to Hal's suggestion, my wife and I will be attending our first Busa Bash. We have reservations at the Microtel. We're coming up on Thursday and will have to leave by noon on Saturday.

--Jaddie

Jaddie.. call the Phillips and leave bug them.. I just randomly called and caught a cancellation they had.. then you wont' have to drive up the street to be at the party
smile.gif

Dear Friends

Thanks to Hal's suggestion, my wife and I will be attending our first Busa Bash. We have reservations at the Microtel. We're coming up on Thursday and will have to leave by noon on Saturday.

--Jaddie
Microtel is about 1/4 mile up the street is all..

if you do not want to haul your gear back and forth that night, you can just park it in my room till AM..

-----
ok phone list is updated and those that have listed phone numbers have mail..

View list(attendee list)
Add your Name here

You can post to a private list (has phone information) Make sure you include email address so i can forward the list to you..
Join the Phone List
And if you would please confirm your bike and body for Saturday Photo Shoot: (sorry this was a late add on..)
Photo Shoot

Ok latest count is 114
woot.gif

Sorry for the long list of forms (next time I have them consolidated)

Busa Bash 08 List
Add your Name here

Join the Phone List
Anyone on the phone list can help you with access now

And if you would please confirm your bike and body for Saturday Photo Shoot: (sorry this was a late add on and will be sent to Vman)
Photo Shoot

I have all the "Phone List" users added and think everything else is up to speed..

Thanks Randy, I am waiting for the day we leave to print the list out. I appreciate your work on this!
beerchug.gif

yeah now if we get some west coasters at our events, we gotta start making it out to theirs
beerchug.gif

Does the left coast do anything like the bash?
Yeah it's called Laguna Seca.
laugh.gif
Every year we have a get together and group rides. When I had my Busa I took it out there twice.
woot.gif

Thanks Doug, but for this group it is more fun than anything... besides, once bash starts, the only thing I will be good for is eating, drinking and riding... (not necessarily in that order)

You still have a few cooks, a photographer, riding instructors and ride leaders that are going to be doing all the hard work....

Props to the volunteers BTW!!!

I think this will make the Bash a ball for first timers.. (tis a privilege to help out the only way I can)

Back