Official Attending list

Not sure if me and Kim are going to make it. Just bought a new house and I'm remodeling it. Will see how house is going, and Kim's school. Might just need a break after all the work. I will hold on to the idea of going for a couple more weeks. I will make sure to post when I cancel my room so another busa guy or girl gets it.

woot.gif
jump9.gif
add me to the list I'll be there in my truck
sad.gif
but I'll be there
drools.gif
I'll be staying at the Microtel Inn in Robbinsville Friday and Saturday.
ThumbsUp.gif

Okay, I just confirmed lodging at a friend's place in Murphy for Diesel and I and have added our names to the list. We'll be arriving Thursday evening and heading out around mid-day Saturday. This will be the first Bash for both of us.

Thanks for the help Busasweety!!! I am at the Fontana Village. Top floor... there until Saturday night. Look forward to my first Busa Bash and trip to the Dragon.
cool.gif

Count me in... Bringing the Mrs, staying at the Snowbird mountain lodge 24th to 27th
beerchug.gif

put BigDiesel down for (2) for sure, me n tha wife are comin fo' sho!
firedevil.gif

be staying at the Two Wheel Inn checkin in 24th leavin the 27th
beerchug.gif

I put a form up to add your own names and get on the phone list if you like.. (contribute, you get everyone elses) Thanks guys!

View list
Add your Name here

You can post to a private list (has phone information) Make sure you include email address so i can forward the list to you..

Join the Phone List
Anyone on the phone list can help you with access now

Ok should be current...

jet + 1

I have a job in Georgia that I conveniently scheduled to coincide with the bash
cool.gif

So me and a buddy that I work with are going to swing through on our way back home. I will be on the Busa of course, and he will be on his FJR (please go easy on the poor misguided fella)
beerchug.gif

whitele gonna make it

GSX1300R-T said he's planning on going as well (What about it Joe?) so I'll be riding up with him on Friday...

Can't wait!

I'll be "smokin doobies,living in a van,down by the river". Or if not there, I could be found at the firepit with a "Frosty Cold One".
whistling.gif
The pic says, I need Vacation !

IMG_0220__Large_.JPG

Back