Official Attending list

Since I can't get to "THE LIST" I need to make sure you have Busa Jules and DocDrop +2 more (4 total) down for the BBQ

We'll bring the 'shine

You're on your own DO3, I'm keeping my yankee butt outta this one.  
lurk.gif

Since I can't get to "THE LIST" I need to make sure you have Busa Jules and DocDrop +2 more (4 total) down for the BBQ

We'll bring the 'shine
I think I got them all... if you want to access list edits, just PM me your email address and I will get you added..

ANYONE I missed?? (we have started a "contact" list, phone and email addresses PM me with yours to get on this list)

THE LIST

randy, change me to ozzy +2 and we will all be at the BBQ!!!!!

ps... how do those pants fit??

You can add Mrs.Timmyduck to the list.
cool.gif

She is currently undergoing intensive training to Ironbutt herself down to the Dragon.
thumb_up.gif

I got the Google Spreadsheet form to work... you can add your own info If you can not or rather not, I can do it for you..

Add your Name here

You can post to a private list (has phone information) Make sure you include email address so i can forward the list to you..

Phone List
Shawn (MC Mustang) can help you with this list as well

pretty sure I have everyone up to this point..

I need mine changed yet again.. I managed to get a room at the Phillips (someone else canceled.. but it's a two twin bed room).. should be fun for the four of us.. lol. So now I'm +3 at the Phillips!
Thanks!

ok phone list is updated and those that have listed phone numbers have mail..

View list
Add your Name here

You can post to a private list (has phone information) Make sure you include email address so i can forward the list to you..

Phone List
Shawn (MC Mustang) can help you with this list as well

pretty sure I have everyone up to this point..

Back