Obama $71m - Romney $106m in June

MAYBE. But as much as they don't like Romney, many of us just flat out can't stand the incumbent and his policies. I don't see them standing on the sidelines this time, because a non vote is the same as a vote for Obama.

If I don't vote in KS it's the same as a vote for R'Money. KS hasn't voted dem since 1964, and it's not likely to happen again, if ever. You've heard of Romney care right? He's been called an outsourcing pioneer, so incredibly out of touch with working class america it isn't even funny, and you think this guys policies are the way to go? Please explain.

He's been called an outsourcing pioneer, so incredibly out of touch with working class america it isn't even funny, and you think this guys policies are the way to go? Please explain.

Another R'Money question that he never seems to answer..... his investment in America.

Why can't Romney invest all of his money in America? In American banks? Surly if he wants to run the country, he can invest in it... right?

As Newt Gingrich put it during the primary season, "I don’t know of any American president who has had a Swiss bank account. But Romney has, as well as other interests in such tax havens as Bermuda and the Cayman Islands..... quite a few foreign investments, in fact:

romney-overseas-accounts-map.jpg

This brand new Vanity Fair article describes how Romney has been hiding his money overseas so that he doesn’t have to pay taxes or comply with U.S. law. Romney’s campaign insists he’s not hiding anything, but the thing about offshore accounts is there is no way for voters to get the facts.... :dunno:

120709-romney-caymans.jpg

I can tell you a few things that I dislike about our current president but this robot named Mitt that's running against him is even worst. The republicans even hate him.:laugh: He hadnt said a thing he's going to do to improve the U.S. I guess people like him because he looks more American...:whistle:

No, I'm going to vote for him because hopefully he will bring smart conservatives into office along with him. If I had money, you think I'd keep it all here so that it could be grabbed at will? Heck no.

Do you know what a "blind trust" is? Blind means you can't effect or control it. IF you have money, investing in foreign companies is a totally accepted practice as it helps manage your risk. People are making out like it's illegal, and it's not. Only if you lie about it and it looks like they've fully disclosed.

Working Class? The only class that he and I am out of touch with is the 'sit on your butt when you could work and collect a gubment paycheck" class...

What is a "Gubment Paycheck?" Never heard of that one. Anyway, this is one big upside down world. Only God can fix it... If we could only open our blind eyes and realize that theirs no difference between a democrat or a republican. Their both driving this place down in the dump! That's why I dont usually have these endless political conversations with my friends and whats worst than that is getting in a conversation with a civilian about how a war should be fought. Civilian are so smart. Ive been in the INFANTRY for almost 13 years so I should know a thing or two about whoopin another country's ass. (With in the geneva convention guide lines of course.) As a matter of fact... their ought to be a rule against anyone running for president that hasn't served in the military. Im just saying...:moon:

Back