Romney collects $100 million in June

Just out: The Romney camp just posted their campaign contributions for the month of June. Seems they collected $100,000,000 much of which was unsolicited.

And that was BEFORE I sent my contribution!

Could this be the first presidential election in history where the challenger raises more money than the incumbent? :dunno:

It won't make any difference. - The Democrats now have sooooo many people hooked on welfare/handouts that there's no way Obama can fail to be elected. Plus, the mainstream media are doing their usual job of trying to paint all conservatives as selfish, racist elitists. (They haven't been too successful trying that tactic against Allen West, though...)

Is Fox mainstream news? What news outlets tell the truth? I would like a list of which media sites give a balanced truthful non biased account of the daily news.

Is Fox mainstream news? What news outlets tell the truth? I would like a list of which media sites give a balanced truthful non biased account of the daily news.

No problem here it is:

Honorable mention:
1. BBC (UK) version

zukracer said:
No problem here it is:

Honorable mention:
1. BBC (UK) version

Roflmao. Yup. I love the honorable mention. I personally enjoy the BBC the most ATM.

Is Fox mainstream news?

No, for the simple reason that FOX has a conservative bias and doesn't constantly try to pretend that they are completely impartial, unlike the other media outlets, which are basically English language versions of Soviet-era agitprop organisations.

No, for the simple reason that FOX has a conservative bias and doesn't constantly try to pretend that they are completely impartial, unlike the other media outlets, which are basically English language versions of Soviet-era agitprop organisations.

During the soviet era did you enlighten them with your infinite wisdom in politics and economics as much as you do us here and now? Is that how you know? Did the soviets fail because they didn't listen to you? If they did, please do tell. It would do wonders for your credibility.

4480227577_c5bba1f779_o.jpg

Just out: The Romney camp just posted their campaign contributions for the month of June. Seems they collected $100,000,000 much of which was unsolicited.

And that was BEFORE I sent my contribution!

Could this be the first presidential election in history where the challenger raises more money than the incumbent? :dunno:

Both candidates suck, Romney in office isn't going to do any better, just screw us over in a different way. Man, we just couldn't have anyone else surface that is a more credible candidate?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

While most red-blooded, NASCAR-luvin', Red Man-chewing 'Mericans will never believe it, the Al Jazeera network is stunningly balanced and fair. Not kidding.... their coverage is refreshingly non-partisan. Some words about them from Wiki:

In the 2000s, the network was praised by the Index on Censorship for circumventing censorship and contributing to the free exchange of information in the Arab world, and by the Webby Awards, who nominated it as one of the five best news web sites, along with BBC News, National Geographic and The Smoking Gun. It was also voted by brandchannel.com readers as the fifth most influential global brand behind Apple, Google, Ikea and Starbucks. In 2011 Salon.com noted Al Jazeera's coverage of the 2011 Egyptian protests as superior to that of the American news media, while U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton also opined that that network's news coverage was more informative, and less opinion-driven than American journalism.

Take a gander at their website.... you'll see what I mean:

AJE - Al Jazeera English

Back