Obama $71m - Romney $106m in June

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Apparently the Romney crew raised $35 million dollars more than did the Obama team in June.

What the heck is going on out there? There has never been a presidential race in history where the challenger raised more money than did the sitting president?

Is Hollywood running out of money? :dunno:

I'm shocked but wait until the Hollywood money kicks in, not to mention all that the major media outlets will do between now and the election.

Anyway I could care less about any of this just hope that Romney wins the election, even if he is just the lesser of the two evils.

When was the last election when it wasn't "The lesser of two evils"?

I find it fascinating that this president was so insanely popular before he reached the oval office and just a short four years later so many people are happy to toss him out on his ear.

I suppose that's the consequences of writing checks that you are incapable of covering? :dunno:

Apparently the Romney crew raised $35 million dollars more than did the Obama team in June.

What the heck is going on out there? There has never been a presidential race in history where the challenger raised more money than did the sitting president?

Is Hollywood running out of money? :dunno:

What's going on is more money can be contributed to campaigns. GOP realized If you can't beat them at their on game you just change the rules to make it work for you :laugh: Seriously though with the limit changes and 4 years of total disrespect for the current President, where those that oppose him can just say anything to it's base, no matter how ridiculous or untrue and know that they wont even bother to find the factual information it's expected that money will come pouring in, especially after the Supreme Court upheld a key issue put in place by the POTUS. They have done an excellent job raising money to keep pumping out ads.

SLO MO said:
What's going on is more money can be contributed to campaigns. GOP realized If you can't beat them at their on game you just change the rules to make it work for you :laugh: Seriously though with the limit changes and 4 years of total disrespect for the current President, where those that oppose him can just say anything to it's base, no matter how ridiculous or untrue and know that they wont even bother to find the factual information it's expected that money will come pouring in, especially after the Supreme Court upheld a key issue put in place by the POTUS. They have done an excellent job raising money to keep pumping out ads.

This is correct. Of course the spin is that everyone loves the Mit.

Hmmmm.... this thread was 2 pages long just a hour or so ago.

But with all the Mitt-slams removed, now it's only 4-5 posts long..... :whistle:

Mit's not the entire answer, but it's a start in recovering from the epic body slam that this administration has inflicting on the country....believe me, Mit does not get a free ride either if he gets elected.

lesser, equal or greater evil, any way you slice it the change we got with the current pres has to go and let someone else come in and prove themselves

Piss on both of those SOBs! To hell with Romney!:fight:

You make not like either of them, but these are the choices in November - So you need to make a choice of which one, or which one's party you think has the best chance of leading this country forward. Either way, no vote is a cop-out and you lose the right to complain about it. I know who I'll be voting for and I'll do my best to convince you that conservatism is the better choice.

I find it fascinating that this president was so insanely popular before he reached the oval office

He was never all that popular. He only got 52.9% of the popular vote. That means that nearly 50% of the population didn't want him as President.

Obama is gonna win because no matter what Romney will never appeal to enough southerners for him to win. Either way doesn't matter who wins as I don't even think the executive branch of our govt is still running things anymore. The private sector and lobbyists for them run the show and control all. No politician will ever be able to achieve real change. If it takes the first year to settle in and the final year they mostly campaign how can anyone expect anything from them in only two?

Obama is gonna win because no matter what Romney will never appeal to enough southerners for him to win. Either way doesn't matter who wins as I don't even think the executive branch of our govt is still running things anymore. The private sector and lobbyists for them run the show and control all. No politician will ever be able to achieve real change. If it takes the first year to settle in and the final year they mostly campaign how can anyone expect anything from them in only two?

At least someone gets it.

"southerners"? Would you care to elaborate? Which is the correct demographic: Age, Race, Religon, Financial Status, Part of the Country?

A bunch of those dang yankees helped elect him last time. Obama did not carry several of the Southern states, including TN...

"southerners"? Would you care to elaborate? Which is the correct demographic: Age, Race, Religon, Financial Status, Part of the Country?

A bunch of those dang yankees helped elect him last time. Obama did not carry several of the Southern states, including TN...

Southerners as in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, the Carolinas, Texas, and the like. I jus don't see many good ole boys liking Romney. I see many not voting at all out of frustration. I see Obama winning states he should lose due to lack of interest on the part of many.

Southerners as in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, the Carolinas, Texas, and the like. I jus don't see many good ole boys liking Romney. I see many not voting at all out of frustration. I see Obama winning states he should lose due to lack of interest on the part of many.

MAYBE. But as much as they don't like Romney, many of us just flat out can't stand the incumbent and his policies. I don't see them standing on the sidelines this time, because a non vote is the same as a vote for Obama.

Back