Romney Releases Tax Data

Show me you can control spending, and I'll let you raise my taxes some. Not sure either party can do it, but I'd bet on the Conservatives before the Liberals ANY DAY.

Wait a minute. You mean we each get to decide IF our own taxes are raised? Drat! Why wasn't I informed of this earlier! I've been overpaying for years, thinking I had not choice! :( :whistle: :rofl:

I hold snotty nosed trust fund babies (Paris Hilton, the Kardashians) with about the same level of contempt as I do people buying steak and lobster with food stamps, so I guess we may agree with that also.

I hold snotty nosed trust fund babies (Paris Hilton, the Kardashians) with about the same level of contempt as I do people buying steak and lobster with food stamps, so I guess we may agree with that also.

Well I'll Be...that's two things we agree on. :cheerleader:

Simple solution: the FairTax.org. No more class warfare anyone?

Racist: One who wishes to race (and win!).

Aren't we all "racist's"? :)

Or am I misunderstanding something here? :p

PS: My Hayabusa is so fast I don't even have to race. I just KNOW that it's the fastest! Orange & Black! :beerchug:

oh yeah, I forgot.... Bots for president. he's running on the ballot that everyone will get 10 moonpies a week, you can pick your flavor :laugh:

oh yeah, I forgot.... Bots for president. he's running on the ballot that everyone will get 10 moonpies a week, you can pick your flavor :laugh:

Even without earning them?!?!

Is that 10 moonpies for EVERYONE or will get additional moonpies if I'm in a lower tax bracket? Also, if I buy stock in moonpies, how will I be taxed on my investment? What if I eat my investment? Can I claim moonpies as a business expense if I eat them for lunch everyday? And if I do, will I be entitled to free healthcare when I get moonpie-itis? So many questions, so little time. But it's tough to argue against the first candidate on the moon...pie. :)

Is that 10 moonpies for EVERYONE or will get additional moonpies if I'm in a lower tax bracket? Also, if I buy stock in moonpies, how will I be taxed on my investment? What if I eat my investment? Can I claim moonpies as a business expense if I eat them for lunch everyday? And if I do, will I be entitled to free healthcare when I get moonpie-itis? So many questions, so little time. But it's tough to argue against the first candidate on the moon...pie. :)

What if you sell them, at what rate shall you be penalized at?

flat 10, nothing more nothing less no exceptions. If you want more you can buy them, if you want to sell yours you can do it for cash and keep it all. If you sell it using a traceable method, be prepared to cough up the prevailing tax in your local area. If you eat them you will get no tax relief but are eligible for rectal relief however there is likely to be taxes collected as a result of your relief (tp, sewage fees, etc), unless you seek relief out doors, perhaps with a body of running water close by for clean up....though dont do it inside the city limits without picking it up, which of course would be more taxes and penalties. You probably will gain weight as a result of the moon pie consumption, which could change your insurance ratings, which could cause you to have lack of insurance which would of course require you to pay the "penalty" errr tax that Obama has pushed down.

Bottom line, pretty much you can have them free and clear but doing anything with them is likely to result in some form of tax, penalty or usage fees. :laugh:

flat 10, nothing more nothing less no exceptions. If you want more you can buy them, if you want to sell yours you can do it for cash and keep it all. If you sell it using a traceable method, be prepared to cough up the prevailing tax in your local area. If you eat them you will get no tax relief but are eligible for rectal relief however there is likely to be taxes collected as a result of your relief (tp, sewage fees, etc), unless you seek relief out doors, perhaps with a body of running water close by for clean up....though dont do it inside the city limits without picking it up, which of course would be more taxes and penalties. You probably will gain weight as a result of the moon pie consumption, which could change your insurance ratings, which could cause you to have lack of insurance which would of course require you to pay the "penalty" errr tax that Obama has pushed down.

Bottom line, pretty much you can have them free and clear but doing anything with them is likely to result in some form of tax, penalty or usage fees. :laugh:

:rofl:

10-4. However, tax man be warned, if I'm consuming a ton of moonpie, do NOT be surprised with the commodity with which I "pay" any of the aforementioned taxes or fees. :whistle: :devil:

You have to make the money first before you invest it and this is when you get taxed on it first time.
Then if you profit from your investments some of the returns are taxable. This is where you would get taxed the second time around.

I'm not a racist, I'm a racer and will race everyone equally.

If Bots becomes president and gives everyone 10 moonpies where would they come from?
Would he redistribute them from the wealthy factory like Obama would or will we have to work for them as Mitt would have us do? I kinda like the idea of free moonpies.

:idea:
I think I'll send Obama an email and tell him be can have my vote for 10 moonpies :laugh:

Back