Romney Releases Tax Data

Romney EARED his money, Obama BORROWED and was GIVEN his. To me, that makes a world of difference...

Romney EARED his money, Obama BORROWED and was GIVEN his. To me, that makes a world of difference...

If you think a Black guy who got where Obama is didn't EARN his then you really are blind to the realities of this world.

romney is an idiot, If he thinks that the middle class are those that make 250,000 and above he is totally out of touch with reality, He giving is to his church and probably for political reasons, Mitt go home to your mansion and stay the heck out of trying to run our country. Thanks you mitt for releasing ONE year of taxes. woopppeeee. what took you so long.? All capital gains (which is passive income you don't work for it) and he pays less than someone busting their behinds and can pay over 30%. passive income should be taxed at a higher rate than income your actually work for.

Now lets think about this...If you were thinking of running for president wouldn't you do this for say...a couple of years prior. Lets look at some older taxes before we start praising.

I imagine if the liberal media could have found the slightest hint of wrong doing they would have twisted it and feed it to you by now my friend :laugh:

Well that's sort of a release. Romney paid too much tax last year but he was running for president and he can still amend his taxes after he loses the campaign and get the credit for the $2 million back next year. So the tax rate is really half the 14.1 %. So again. like so many things around this guy he is full of B.S. We get 10 years from everyone else, he even asked for 10 years from Rayan! He's hiding something because this is too damaging to just take a hit for no reason. There is something in those taxes he doesn't want us to know about and Harry Reid made a great tactical move to keep the light on this rat.

BTW: Doesn't it scare you a little bit that Romney has not worked in almost 10 years while he ran for president and this is the best he can do campaign wise? How capable of a leader can this guy be? how do you run for president for 10 years and not have a platform?

Oh hell now he's wrong for paying to much taxes. :rofl:

I didn't read through all the post, getting ugly up in here and as my peeps say, God don't like ugly :laugh:

You guys enjoy these threads through November :laugh:

"You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves."-Author unknown

Think about those truths for a minute before you believe that Romney paying more taxes will help anyone. I feel much more comfortable electing a man who is charitable with his own income rather than mine.

I wonder if people really understand what capital gains really are and why he is being taxed at a lower rate.....

Makes you wonder if people understand that he's already been taxed for that money once before....it's just the govt's way of bending over those fortunate enough twice.

Oh well. Time to jump back on my idiot stool. Carry on!

Bots likes peanut butter moonpies. Keep your moonpies away from Bots. Never ever ever........ever feed a moonpie to bots after midnight! And don't get him wet.

I wonder if people really understand what capital gains really are and why he is being taxed at a lower rate.....

Makes you wonder if people understand that he's already been taxed for that money once before....it's just the govt's way of bending over those fortunate enough twice.

Whats even more comical is people think any taxes need to be raised, we have a spending problem not a revenue problem.

Fallenarch, just admit that no matter what anyone says or does here you will never change your mind about Obama. Either way I don't care who you vote for because that is your right and I support and defend that right on a daily basis.

I strongly disagree with your views, but that is my right as well. You should however keep the posts respectful and meaningful otherwise the people you are writing to will do nothing more than treat you like an idiot.

People do struggle to make it in this world, and some do not. Some are perfectly happy living off the sweat of others and those are the people that I should not be obligated to help. I would provide 1000 weeks of unemployment to those who need it IF they were actively looking for a job, were drug tested and were truly supporting their family with the money instead of buying lobster with food stamps. For those that do not want to work for their money, well they are criminals as that is the same as stealing in my book.

I do not like Romney, but I will not vote for Obama when the election comes around. He has made many promises that I knew he could not keep. He has brought us so much further in debt, I cannot stand to look at the ticker anymore. I know this is just a small part of his Presidency, but I do not have time to list everything.

Where do you get this information? Capital gains have not been taxed before don't know why people keep saying this.:banghead: It is totally wrong. If you buy apple stock for 10.00 and sell it for 20.00 that results in a capital gain of 10.00. This 10.00 has never been taxed before and is what is taxed at 15%. It's as simple as that. If you but apple at 10 and just hang on to it and it is worth 20 now there is no tax. It becomes an unrealized gain. That's why people make unwise decisions because they have misinformation that they don't bother to confirm. My point was that passive income (income you don't physically do anything to earn) should be taxed higher that income earned through non-passive means...

Where do you get this information? Capital gains have not been taxed before don't know why people keep saying this.:banghead: It is totally wrong. If you buy apple stock for 10.00 and sell it for 20.00 that results in a capital gain of 10.00. This 10.00 has never been taxed before and is what is taxed at 15%. It's as simple as that. If you but apple at 10 and just hang on to it and it is worth 20 now there is no tax. It becomes an unrealized gain. That's why people make unwise decisions because they have misinformation that they don't bother to confirm. My point was that passive income (income you don't physically do anything to earn) should be taxed higher that income earned through non-passive means...

Capital Gains Tax Rates Are Higher Than You Think, and Getting Higher | e21 - Economic Policies for the 21st Century
Are Capital Gains Taxed Twice? | Decisions Based on Evidence
Rick Kahler: Capital gains have lower rate but taxed twice | Financial Awakenings

Google brought this up. Google "are capital gains double taxed" and there are a multitude of links and news releases. Now, it's incredibly more indepth than a yes/no answer, but the most basic answer at some degree, yes, capital gains ARE taxed twice. Of course, it depends on your personal view of big business and whether it "counts" to you or not....reality is if it was YOUR money you better believe you'd be saying you got taxed twice, haha. I know i would:beerchug:

Did someone mention moonpies? :dunno:

You know,

back in the day, my father was a major "food broker" for moon pies. I remember as a kid having boxes of those damn things in the house. It was the staple food item during the summer time. I have NO idea how i didn't end up being a fatass. Thank you Lord for my genetic makeup! lolol.

did you ever get the double decker's?

moon_pies_chocolate.jpg

Back