EXTRA TAX REBATE CHECK

So I had to pay over $15,000 in taxes last year and the Democrats are going to split it up and give it to people who don't pay taxes? Sounds like their trying to push Communism a bit to early for my blood.  I think it's time for those of us that DO pay taxes to rebel!  
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
No sir. They already spent that $15,000. The "rebate" money will be borrowed against your future earnings and subsequent taxation.

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

When they finalize this you will just get a check in the mail, depending on your status and dependents you claim
beerchug.gif

<---has to take urine test too... i know people that dont work, file welfare and smoke crack in st louis, so i would have to agree that they to should have to pass the UA to get money..

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB... SO I AGREE 100% Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.  I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.  In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their AZZ, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
Agree

I'll take anything I can get back from those bottomfeeding blodsuckers. The refund or whatever it is will only be a bandaid. Signifigant tax reduction and spending cuts are what will really help. The dems want to greatly increase taxes at a time of recession knocking at the door. The republicans are guilty of trashing our economy as well. The spending and borrowing has put a hurt on the value of our dollar against the other currencys. It is a complex problem with no easy solutions, but the government could help if they were interested in more than just retaining their seat of power.
guns.gif

I look forward to the money, will pay off the rest of the lien on my busa.  I'm in the military with two kids, pay my taxes (although I strongly believe the military should be income tax exempt - double taxation)
I hope you are kidding.
I agree w/ him.  Military should be tax exempt while serving.  They're giving their lives, why do they need to give their money too?
first off, they aren't "giving their lives" anymore than any other working individual does.

Second, they aren't risking their lives anymore than MANY other occupations in the world that aren't entitled to half of their benefits.

Third, they are citizens. They are fighting for the same rights and equality as any other citizen. Sickens me to think that they would imply they are hypocrites and stating that while they are fighting for equality, freedom and fairness, they feel they should be special or exempt from the obligations as a citizen.

I look forward to the money, will pay off the rest of the lien on my busa.  I'm in the military with two kids, pay my taxes (although I strongly believe the military should be income tax exempt - double taxation)
I hope you are kidding.
I agree w/ him.  Military should be tax exempt while serving.  They're giving their lives, why do they need to give their money too?
first off, they aren't "giving their lives" anymore than any other working individual does.

Second, they aren't risking their lives anymore than MANY other occupations in the world that aren't entitled to half of their benefits.

Third, they are citizens. They are fighting for the same rights and equality as any other citizen. Sickens me to think that they would imply they are hypocrites and stating that while they are fighting for equality, freedom and fairness, they feel they should be special or exempt from the obligations as a citizen.
Whatever it is that you're smoking, ya need to quit. I dont recall too many civilians being shot at while working.

And how are citizens fight for rights and equality?? What a crock o' shid

I hope you are kidding.

Whatever it is that you're smoking, ya need to quit.  I dont recall too many civilians being shot at while working.

And how are citizens fight for rights and equality??  What a crock o' shid
many police and different levels of security officers lose their lives DAILY. None ever ask for tax exemption to do their jobs.

Fighting for rights and equality? You must be young. Soldiers are puppets who do what they are told, nothing more. Your rights and equality are given or fought for by politicians. Most of your "defense" of this country is bought. What a joke.

I hope you are kidding.

Whatever it is that you're smoking, ya need to quit.  I dont recall too many civilians being shot at while working.

And how are citizens fight for rights and equality??  What a crock o' shid
many police and different levels of security officers lose their lives DAILY. None ever ask for tax exemption to do their jobs.

Fighting for rights and equality? You must be young. Soldiers are puppets who do what they are told, nothing more. Your rights and equality are given or fought for by politicians. Most of your "defense" of this country is bought. What a joke.
Not sure what age has to do with anything?!

"first off, they aren't "giving their lives" anymore than any other working individual does."

Please explain this one.  How are "any other working individuals" dying for their country?

"Second, they aren't risking their lives anymore than MANY other occupations in the world that aren't entitled to half of their benefits."

Last time I went to work, there weren't any bombs waiting to explode or insurgents trying to kill me.

"Third, they are citizens. They are fighting for the same rights and equality as any other citizen. Sickens me to think that they would imply they are hypocrites and stating that while they are fighting for equality, freedom and fairness, they feel they should be special or exempt from the obligations as a citizen"

They are fighting to give you the right to be able to post your BS opinions.

"Fighting for rights and equality? You must be young. Soldiers are puppets who do what they are told, nothing more. Your rights and equality are given or fought for by politicians. Most of your "defense" of this country is bought. What a joke."

Yeah, that makes sense.  There a ton of politicians on the front lines getting shot at while they are thousands of miles away from their family.
pillepalle.gif

I hope you are kidding.

I think members of the military should definitely pay taxes. I also think their current pay should be at least doubled first - they don't get paid nearly enough.

As far as the military members not risking their lives any more than normal citizens? WTF? Are you kidding me?

Military peeps should make more money and be taxed a LITTLE less, because they are fighting for our country and working directly under the supervision of the government, being as someone earlier stated "puppets" to try and make our government look good. But they should NOT be tax exempt, because they do get housing, food and insurance.
The post about the people on welfare having to pass drug tests is DEAD on, but you won't see our government doing that because that would open another whole can of worms!! I do agree with it though!
These checks..whether they are rebates, refunds, or whatever they want to call them are BS. They will cost us alot more than they are giving us in the long run. You can bet your a$$ that they have already got a plan in place to get the money back from us,,,IF the economy flourishes.
$300, $500, $1000, $1800, is NOT going to simulate the economy. Alot of people have severe debt and will use the money to help pay on some of their debts. That means that in general, the economy will not see very much of the money "floating" around.
And the comment about it being time for us to "rebel" against our government....Well that is a good idea, but us, as Americans, are chicken shid, and won't stick together and work as a team to do so! I for one, would love to see it happen.
These checks will just make it look like they are trying to help us, but in reality they are still screwing us royally!
banghead.gif
deadhorse.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

Taxing active military to me seems a bit odd to me sorry... if a person is deployed on active duty, I am all for tax exempt..

I mean are we not paying them with tax dollars already? seems rather pointless to take it away just to give it back.. Does show the efficiency of out govt however...

Taxing active military to me seems a bit odd to me sorry... if a person is deployed on active duty,  I am all for tax exempt..

I mean are we not paying them with tax dollars already?  seems rather pointless to take it away just to give it back..  Does show the efficiency of out govt however...
When I was deployed to Qatar during Desert Storm I paid no taxes on any of my Air Force checks. It's still that way, right?

Taxing active military to me seems a bit odd to me sorry... if a person is deployed on active duty,  I am all for tax exempt..

I mean are we not paying them with tax dollars already?  seems rather pointless to take it away just to give it back..  Does show the efficiency of out govt however...
When I was deployed to Qatar during Desert Storm I paid no taxes on any of my Air Force checks.  It's still that way, right?
yes it is

its about time they give us some of that money rather than other countries !!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Back